PATHETIC: LEE KNOW'S POV

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER SHOWS SIGNS OF DEPRESSION THAT LEE KNOW WAS SUFFERING FROM. WE GOT A LITTLE HINT BEFORE TOO. 

"What the hell are you doing here!" is the first thing Jungkook sunbae said after seeing Eunwoo hyung

"What the hell are you doing here!" is the first thing Jungkook sunbae said after seeing Eunwoo hyung. Eunwoo hyung smiled at him, a smile I had never seen, it was evil.

However, I found myself hugging hyung as soon as he entered. I always denied this kind of physical contact. But as soon as I saw hyung, I felt like I have been waiting to see him, and hug him. Hyung also seemed as surprised as me, when I suddenly hugged him. He patted me on the back.

"Minho-yah... what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked in a soft tone. I felt like I had been waiting for this silky smooth voice. 

I broke the hug, then looked up at him smiling. Hyung was going to say something but was stopped by what Jungkook sunbae said.

"I have only cooked for two people you know!" Sunbae said coughing.

"This asshole must have said something to you...right?" Hyung said grabbing my cheeks. 

"What? Are you even listening to me?" Sunbae whined.

And soon I found myself laughing.

"You guys are so cute...oh my god!" I said. They looked at me smiling.

Then Jungkook sunbae went back to the kitchen. Eunwoo hyung was doing something on his phone siting on the couch. I was lying down on the other couch watching something on TV that I don't remember. And I felt my eyelids getting heavier and drifted away.

'They are making my life too comfortable.'

I woke up. There was no reason. I just woke up all of sudden. I was covered with a blanket. Chan hyung always did this. I would fall asleep at the most random places and would woke with a blanket on me. Hyung used to say that my body always felt cold when I am asleep. This was his excuse to come and hug me whenever he saw me sleeping alone.

I sighed and got up from the couch. I went to the kitchen but they were not there. As I was coming out of the kitchen, I felt dizzy a little. I stood there for a while to relax. But it was getting harder to breathe. I wanted call out there name but I just couldn't say anything. I sat down on the floor. What was going on? Fuck! And then I was crying. How much pathetic can I be!

"Lee Know!" A voice came. I looked up but my eyes were blurry. The voice got closer and picked me up. The person was warm. My face was on his chest and I could feel that it was beating fast.

"Sunbae..." I said softly.

I drifted away once again. I know I was crying as I felt pathetic for being so weak. It disgusted me to the core. Fuck.

I woke up at sunbae's bed for the second time. Two heads hovered over me as soon as I opened my eyes. I smiled at them.

"Yaaahhh Minho!!! Are you even eating?" Hyung screamed.

Oh I didn't eat anything but the soup that sunbae had given me in the morning. But why did I feel this weak. Pathetic. 

"You have fever." Sunbae said from the side. 

Wow...anything else to prove how pathetic I can be. No wonder Chan hyung doesn't want to be with me. Pathetic.

I got up. Hyung and sunbae both were saying things like "don't get up!", "you need rest!"... But I didn't want to bother people anymore. I felt like disappearing. They have been nothing but nice to me. But all I did was cried. Here you go. I am crying again. Lee know never cries. Then why am I crying. I got out of the bed, my head still felt dizzy.

I was snapped out of my self-loathing words, as hyung suddenly hugged me.

"Breathe... Okay? Just breathe!" Hyung kept repeating. Then I saw sunbae who was looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Pathetic." I mumbled.

Hyung now took me to the bed. "Why pathetic? What do you mean?"

"I am weak. I rely on others too much. I-I.... maybe channie hyung got tired of me." I kept mumbling.

"I told you Minho!!! You can be weak!!! You can be sad. You can get tired too. Come on! i am with you. Channie hyung can fuck off."

"I want to go home..."

I remember both hyung and sunbae came to the dorm to drop me off. Chan hyung had come to receive me as they were not gonna leave me alone. 

I slept the rest of the day on my bed. Not looking at anyone. Not talking to anyone. I am sure everyone was worried about me. That's who I am. I make people worry.