Tap Tap Tap

In a dimly lit dance studio, the soft glow of the overhead lights cast shadows that danced along the walls. The air hummed with anticipation as the rhythmic beat of tap shoes echoed through the room. Two boys, each adorned in sleek black attire, stood facing each other on the polished wooden floor.

Their tap shoes whispered against the surface, creating a symphony of sound that seemed to envelop the entire space. With each step, they wove intricate patterns, their movements synchronized in perfect harmony.

As they danced, their eyes locked in a magnetic gaze, reflecting a shared understanding and admiration for one another's talent. The mirror before them captured every moment, reflecting the raw emotion etched upon their faces.

They both wore smiles as they danced, the rhythm of their steps filling the room.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Lee Know. To him, Lee Know was like a star in the night sky—bright, beautiful, and mesmerizing. Every move Lee Know made was like magic, and Jungkook felt his heart flutter with admiration.

Lee Know felt Jungkook's gaze on him. At first, he felt shy, but then he noticed the warmth and kindness in Jungkook's eyes. Lee Know found himself drawn to Jungkook's smile and the way he moved with such confidence.

As they danced, the mirror on the wall reflected their images back at them. Lee Know couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook, and Jungkook couldn't tear his gaze away from Lee Know. They danced closer and closer, their feet moving in perfect harmony.

The rhythm of their tapping feet created a beautiful melody that filled the air. It was like they were speaking to each other without words, their hearts dancing along with their feet.

In that moment, Lee Know and Jungkook felt a connection that went beyond words. They were two souls brought together by the beauty of tap dancing, their hearts beating in time with the music.

The mirror reflected the fleeting moments of their shared intimacy. Lee Know found himself drawn deeper into Jungkook's orbit, unable to tear his gaze away from the older boy's magnetic presence.

Together, they moved as one, their tapping feet weaving a melody that echoed through the room, filling the air with a sense of magic and wonder. In that moment, they were more than just dancers—they were kindred spirits, bound together by the beauty of their shared artistry.

And as the music swelled and the rhythm intensified, their love for each other blossomed like a flower in bloom, until they were lost in each other's embrace, their laughter mingling with the sweet melody of their dance.

_______________________________________

The music faded into a soft hum, leaving behind a lingering energy that crackled in the air of the dance studio. Lee Know sank down onto the cool floor, his breaths coming in ragged gasps as he took long sips from his water bottle. Across the room, Jungkook mirrored his position, his gaze fixated on the younger boy.

Lee Know sat there, looking stunning in his black t-shirt, the fabric hugging his frame in all the right places. The soft glow of the studio lights seemed to caress his features, casting a halo around him that made him appear almost ethereal. It was as if the very essence of his being radiated outwards, illuminating the space around him.

Jungkook couldn't tear his eyes away. There was something magnetic about Lee Know, something that drew him in with an irresistible force. It wasn't just his physical beauty, though that was undeniable—it was the way he moved, the way he danced as if he were born to do nothing else.

Before he knew it, Jungkook found himself crossing the room, drawn to Lee Know like a moth to a flame. Without a word, he cupped the younger boy's face in his hands, his touch gentle yet firm. And then, without warning, he leaned in and pressed his lips to Lee Know's.

The kiss was electric, sending shockwaves of desire coursing through Jungkook's veins. Lee Know responded eagerly, his lips moving against Jungkook's with a hunger that matched his own. It was a dance of tongues and lips, a symphony of desire that played out between them as they lost themselves in each other's embrace.

But then, just as suddenly as it had begun, Lee Know pushed Jungkook away. 

Lee Know abruptly rose from the floor, Jungkook remained seated, his heart heavy with a mixture of sadness and regret. The rejection stung, but it was his own impulsive action that weighed heaviest on his mind. He watched silently as Lee Know dashed out of the studio, leaving behind a trail of unanswered questions and unresolved emotions.

Minutes stretched into an eternity as Jungkook sat there, lost in his thoughts. Then, a faint sound reached his ears—the sound of door clicking echoing in the corridor outside. With a sinking feeling in his chest, Jungkook realized that Lee Know had left the house.

A heavy sigh escaped Jungkook's lips as he processed the events that had unfolded. He couldn't shake the feeling of disappointment, both in himself and in the situation. Regret gnawed at him as he replayed the impulsive kiss in his mind, wishing he could take it back, wishing he had approached things differently.

In the quiet solitude of the studio, Jungkook found himself grappling with a whirlwind of emotions—sadness, regret, and a lingering sense of longing. He knew he had to face the consequences of his actions, but the thought of Lee Know's absence weighed heavily on his heart.

With a heavy heart, Jungkook rose from the floor, the echoes of Lee Know's departure still lingering in the air. He knew he had to find a way to make things right, to mend the rift that had formed between them. But for now, all he could do was sigh and hope for a chance to set things straight.