Close or Distant

"What?" 

"Tap dance! tap tap tap tara rar rar raa raa...you know?"

"Why?"

"You need a reason to dance?...yah! aren't you the dance leader?"

"I know!!! But why me! Learn alone!"

"You scared?"

"I am not falling for that!"

"You are scared! Coward!"

"You coward!!!"

"Stray kids dance leader is a coward."

"Stop!"

"Coward coward coward! so wanna learn tap dance with me...hmmm?"

"Okay!"

"Yeeee..."

"Shit I said I won't fall for that!"

"Lee Know pabo-yah(Dumb)."

"I won't learn with you."

"Okay okay sorry! Jungkook pabo!"

"Huu! Bye sunbae!"

"Byeeeeee! Love you...jagi!!!"

_____________________________________

Next morning when it was 6 am, Lee Know had to wake up to his ringtone. He had just fallen asleep. He picked the call cursing the caller.

"Sunbae!!! why why why!!! This is crazy!!!"

"Meet me at 2 pm. I will be waiting for you in front of your dorm. Bye"

"What? What? Sunbae! Don't spit shit and leave...man! You could have sent a voice message you know!!!"

"Love you!"

"Sunbae!!!"

"..."

"Fuck!"

________________

It was now 2:30 pm. Jungkook was waiting in front of the dorm. But no sign of the younger male. He wasn't picking up his call either. Jungkook sighed. He then got out of the car, went to the dorm, rang the bell, barged in when someone opened the door, directly went to Lee Know's room and found that the younger one was sleeping peacefully under his blanket.

Jungkook went towards him and shook him. "Yah...pabo!!!" He yelled. "Wake up!"

Lee Know opened his eyes and closed them once again as he saw Jungkook, hiding deeper into his blanket.

"Yaaaahhhhhh!!! come out right now!" Jungkook said now in a more quiet voice.

"ANI!" This time Lee Know screamed. "I AM NOT GETTING UP TODAY!!!"

Soon Lee Know felt the blanket being yanked harshly and then a pair of hand picking him up. He struggled.

"LET ME DOWN!!!!" He screamed. "LET ME DOWN!!!"

"I will let you down. You have 10 minutes. Get ready or else I will just carry you like this!!! Okay?" Jungkook said in a calm voice.

Lee Know sighed. "Arraseoooo!!!"

Lee Know then took a shower than went out with Jungkook, sighing heavily all the way.

"Why are you so stubborn!!!" Lee Know whined while getting into the car.

"Did you have your breakfast, babe?" Jungkook asked in the sweetest voice possible.

"Am I talking to a pole!!! I am tired! AAAAA my head is spinning!!!"

"My cat is grumpy today!"

"Because you woke him up at 6 am. I wish I could kill you!!!"

"Move in with me!!! That will solve all the problems."

Lee Know sighed heavily. He was indeed talking to a over excited pole. But Lee Know was blushing which no one saw.

They reached at a place which looked more like a studio. Soon Lee Know figured out that it was a studio for tap dance.

"You are gonna order the shoes today! You know...you need special type of shoes for tap dancing. Lets go!!!" Jungkook said as he parked the car.

They went inside. First, they went to this guy who took the size of their feet. Then, Jungkook took Lee Know to meet a friend of his.

"This is In Seok hyung. He is an amazing tap dancer!" Jungkook said. "And this Lee Know, he wants to learn tap dancing!!!"

"Yeah right..." Lee Know mumbled. But soon got a kick from Jungkook.

So Lee Know bowed down 90 degree to say his greetings. 

"I have seen your dance videos...You are good!" In Soek said.

"He is...he is!" Jungkook replied nodding his head strongly.

Lee Know just blushed.

"So we will get our shoes tomorrow. And hyung will give us just one class to teach the basics. Then we are on our own." Jungkook said. In Soek nodded.

"We will come here to practice?" Lee Know asked.

"Nope... we will go to my place... I have a small dance room, you know!!!" Jungkook said.

"Wait! I have to go to your place to practice?" Lee Know said.

"Yeppp!"

Lee Know sighed. But he was happy (Trust the author on that!!! Lee Know was having butterflies in his stomach!).

________ In the meantime, in Incheon, Eunwoo was waiting in his van for the director to call him for the next scene. He sighed as he looked at the messages that Lee Know had sent him.

Minho-yah: Hyung.

Minho-yah: How are you?

Minho-yah: I am fine.

Minho-yah: I am going to learn tap dancing with Jungkook sunbae.

Minho-yah: I have found a new restaurant. We will visit it when you come back!

Me: I am fine.

Me: Have fun!

Me: I miss you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------