Episode 3 - Peer pressure

We start in the middle of the day. A ship having crashed in the woods around Bellwood, in the sigh a creature made of a black liquid with green circuitry patterns slurping out of a hole on the bottom of the ship. As it dripped down, the thick liquid like creature formed into a small animal like shape, two arms and a leg, its head formed with a giant green circle taking the place of an eye. As it slithered out of the forest it found a truck on the road. It's driver placing a jack under it. Trying to fix a flat tire. The creature leaped onto the truck, merging with it. The black and green circuitry patterns taking over the truck. The truck then taking off, the creature still attached to it. Something displacing on the newly formed entertainment centre, the shape of a diamond chip showing up on it. It drove off, a sign showing Bellwood was a few hours' drive away. The sun just coming up and piercing through the dark sky.

We then cut to Elena in her nano chip form flying through a park, the shade of the trees covering up her black and blue chips, before they reformed behind a tree, her more humanoid form now visible to the camera. She was watching a tennis match going on she could see it was Jonesy and Julie were going against some other doubles team, in the stands where ben, Gwen, Emily and Kevin were sitting in the stands. Kevin just fast asleep. Ben had his backpack by his feet. She just stood and watched the match, trying to not be caught. She had missed this. She wanted to just file on over and reform with them, but she wasn't ready too. The match finished up and she flew off. We then cut up to the group walking out of the stadium.

Jonesy: thanks for showing up, guys.

Emily: you're acting like we wouldn't.

Julie: well, we have kinda all been busy as of late. What with Gwen getting back into the hero stuff, ben doing his thing, Kevin suddenly showing back up, and Jonesy getting a job, things have just been...

Ben: all over the place?

Julie: yeah, you could say that.

Gwen: yeah, sorry about that. But theses Highbreed guys are... most of them are trying to destroy the world or something.

Kevin: so, we're not all going to fit in the car.

Ben: you ever hear of walking?

Kevin: oh no, I'm not being kicked out of my own car.

Julie: its ok, Jonesy's mom is going to come and pick us up.

Emily: I wouldn't mind a ride home.

Kevin: come on then.

Gwen rolled her and her wheelchair over to the car. Helping Emily get into it and placing the wheelchair in the trunk of the car, resting it on top of the alien tech in the back of the car. We cut to them helping Emily out of the car, then to Ben getting out of the car at his house, and Gwen finally getting out.

Kevin: you know you could always come back to the garage with me.

Gwen: thanks but given that I keep coming home with ripped cloths and after the whole teleport to another planet thing, my parents have been keeping a closer eye on me.

Kevin: all right. Maybe tomorrow.

Gwen: I'll think about it.

Kevin just droves off and we cut to Kevin in the garage. He was on a skateboard, under the car, grabbing random tools to work on it, a piece of alien tech off to the side, he reached his hand out to try and grab it, it being slightly out of reach. However, Elena hands it to him, now in her human form. A few chips falling out of her hair as she transformed. Kevin slid out from under the car, his hands and face having some oil on them, along with just dirt and grime that were picked up from the car driving.