Episode 11 - Birds of a Feather

Kevin's car raced through the knight and thundered down mountain roads.

Gwen: There it is, just like your tip says.

Kevin: You sound surprised.

Ben: Not surprised, the whole thing...well, it looks a bit fake.

Kevin: Hey, you think it's a big scary trap, I could ride past.

Ben: Someone put in a lot of trouble to get us here? Guess we should play it out. But everyone get ready for something.

The headlights shone on the road, revealing a tipped over van. They all got out and walked to the van. Kevin put a hand on it, absorbed the metal and pulled the back open. As he peeked inside, he saw small, red dots breaking through the dark.

Kevin: Awh...dang it.

DNAliens jumped out at Kevin, tackling him and sending him rolling down into trees in a ball of them. As they hit a tree, they all fell apart.

Ben: Here we go!

Ben raced forward, hands already glowing with mana and blasting it at whatever DNAliens came at them.

Gwen grit her teeth and activated the Omnitrix, selecting and transforming into Spidermonkey to leap at a DNAlien and send them flying into a tree.

More DNAliens shot saliva at the Archanachip, but she dived into bushes and climbed up a tree, dodging rapid fire. She swung from tree to tree, moving fast as she turned round and shot webbing at them, covering their eyes in it. She yelped and made monkey noises before leaping up in excitement.

Another van swerved into view, dust kicked up into the Bellwood night as DNAliens fell out the van and to attack with laser rifles. Aiming at her, she immediately leapt into action, dodging between trees and jumping into darkness whilst shot at.

Ben found himself surrounded by DNAliens, pushed to Kevin's car. Suddenly, the alien jumped out and threw herself forward, raining punches on the DNAliens at dizzying speeds. As they fell, she dashed towards Kevin, skidding down to help him. She ran on all fours, tackling them and landing a kick combo that sent all of them flying, before striking a pose at the rest, who all backed away before turning and running to their van. Clumsily retreating.

Kevin took Gwen's hand and rose to his feet.

Kevin: Gwen...wow. I've never seen you fight like that.

Gwen made monkey noises. Kevin instantly realised those weren't Gwens, those weren't even female.

Kevin: Gwen?

Gwen: Over here.

She was on the floor, struggling and grappling with a shoe.

Gwen: Stupid luck, I transform back right when a pebble goes flying at my foot, stuck in my shoe.

Gwen looked at it, annoyed before rising to her feet and dusting herself off in an attempt to regain composure.

Kevin: If you're not Gwen, then...

Ben walked up to him.

Ben: Who are you?

The Archanachip began walking in circles making chimp noises.

Ben: Oh great, evil clone. Was sorta hoping I'd get it first but, you know, she technically started before me.

Gwen stood up as the archanachip came over to her and put out a hand, making more chimp noises. She raised an eyebrow before an 'oh came out' and she quickly turned back into Spidermonkey.