Episode 1 - Gwen 10 returns part 1

The walls of the room were lined with organic looking patterns and structures, the walls adorned with different structures that linked in with one another, going over and under each other through the holes they left behind. And as the camera pans over to the right we see a massive metallic door in the shape of a circle open up, a creature walking in. The creature was vaguely human shaped; however, the majority of its body was a muted yellow while it's hands and feet were pure black. As the camera cuts, we see its head has purple tendrils connecting into its head, it's brain seemingly exposed and a purple line went down from its head and across its chest to its stomach, tendrils piled inside of it creating a messy and uneven appearance. As a shadow is cast over it, it knelt down and began to speak.

DNAlien: forgive me for interrupting.

The camera cuts to a TV screen where a white humanoid creature was shown. Its face was a deep purple with four red eyes and other black markings making up the face. It seemed to have something resembling wings extended with a bright orange inside showing.

Highbreed: you may speak to me, half breed Vermin.

DNAlien: it appears that somebody is leaking the details of our operation.

He pulled out a small device with a blue centre and a hologram emerged, a man in white disco pants and a Hawaiian shirt being shown through it.

DNAlien: his name is max Tennyson. We've had trouble with him before.

High breed: then let this be the final time he messes with us. Destroy him.

Cut to Intro.

After the intro has finished, we cut to the middle of a karate match. On one side we see a man wearing a robe with a Black belt around his waist, on the other side we see Gwen Tennyson. She was also wearing a Robe however she was only wearing a dark brown belt. Her bright orange hair was tied up into a ponytail. The man began to run at Gwen, but Gwen stayed calm and stood her ground. As the man collided with Gwen, she managed to turn his momentum into a disadvantage as she flipped him over, pinning him down.

Gwen: I think this means I win.

A whistle was blown, and we cut to a little later on with Gwen holding her black belt and the crowd of people were starting to despair, however she still saw her best friend was in the crowd. She had long blonde hair, held back with a hair band and she was still wearing her school uniform, she rolled her wheelchair over to Gwen and hugged her.

Emily: You were great.

Gwen: I'm just happy to finally have this thing.

Emily: So, what are you going to do with it?

Gwen: I was going to go and show it to grandpa. He was the one to get me into karate to begin with. I've kinda been drifting apart from him ever since...

She shook her head.

Gwen: nope, those days are behind me. I'll see you tomorrow, Emily.

Emily: can't wait.

Cut to Gwen walking down the street, looking down at her belt as we finally see her usual attire. She wore a white shirt under a dark blue sweater, black miniskirt, and black high heels. She was wearing white knee-high socks that lead into her black shoes. As she walked, we cut to her walking into a trailer park and then towards a RV. the RV was dusty and had clearly been sitting there for at least a few months, it's paint was chipping away and peeling back revealing the metal underneath. The RV had very muted red stripes across its length. As Gwen walked over to the RV, she knocked on it, not noticing that somebody was watching her.

Gwen: Hey Grandpa, Sorry for not calling. My phone broke, are you in?

She called out hoping Grandpa Max would hear her. She looked through the blinds the best she could, and it was completely empty, she looked around and found a rock halfway sticking out from under the RV. Gwen picked it up and found a key was placed inside.