Episode 2 - Gwen 10 returns part 2

As the claw became more visible Ben made his hands glow green with mana as it fully stepped out of the shadow's it revealed itself to be a giant dragon.

Ben: a dragon? That's new.

He formed a man a bubble around himself however from behind them forever knights appeared, drawing their broad swords and laser lances.

Gwen: I don't think that thing's all we've got to worry about.

Ben: I'll take on large and scaly things here. You guys give me cover.

Kevin: Who died and put you in charge?

He was then blasted from behind with one of the laser lances. He reached down and coated himself with the wooden floor and turned to the knights.

Kevin: Alright now you're getting it.

Labrid began firing back as he and Gwen hid behind some cover.

Gwen: I don't suppose you have another blaster, would you?

Labrid: would you quickly take a look at your left wrist?

Gwen looked down and was reminded that she was wearing the omnitrix now.

Gwen: oh, right.

She squeezed in the rectangles and started rotating the core.

Gwen: All right new gal, you're up.

The hologram on the dial of the device was of a small robotic looking alien with giant pink eyes and an even bigger mouth with pink insides. She slammed down on the dial of the omnitrix, and we fade to the pink transformation area as Gwen's body fades to an X-ray of her body. Her skeleton began to shrink down as we cut to her hands, the hands were getting much flatter, and they were growing in size as her index and middle fingers merged together. The camera cut to her face where her nose faces into the casing of her skull that was now forming as her Jaw merged together before splitting into a mouth that could open much further, her ears became encased in a material that seemed to be mimicking headphones, with wires forcing themselves out of the back of the Earcups and into a powerpack that had been formed on her back, the power pack had 10 displayed on it, but had formed in such a way to be mistaken for having IO on it. As the camera cut's back to the real world, Gwen began splitting with a pink energy, she began to make clones of herself and they were all attacking different forever knights, however as Gwen punched one of the forever knights one of the clones jumped in the way and Kevin knocked it into the wall, causing it to disappear in a flash of pink.

Kevin: My bad.

Gwen: Hey, it's ok.

Other Gwen: unlike Ditto these guys don't share the same pain.

Their voices were highly robotic and almost vocoded to the music playing in the background, although it wasn't. The voice also had a heavy echo to it as if she was talking inside of a massive cave.

Kevin: sweet.

He knocked some of the nights out as Labrid continued to pelt on fire. Meanwhile Ben had shot out multiple mana disks at the Dragon, before blasting it with his proto tool.

Ben: This isn't working.

He managed to slip a green mana plate under its foot as it was stepping forward, causing it to lose balance and collapse down, into one of the support structures.

Ben: uh oh.

He immediately replaced it with a mana construct before turning his attention to the other. He began blasting out mana disks at some of the forever knights, managing to knock them into Kevin. As one of them hit Kevin he grabbed onto the forever knight, immediately absorbing its metal onto himself. As one of the forever knights attempted to blast him it reflected off of him and into a different pillar, Ben reacted quickly and fixed it the best he could.