Episode 13 - chips on his shoulders.

Our episode starts with a swam of something grey and blue flying around. They land down behind a tree and form into the shape of a humanoid women. Her body was grey but covered in various blue circuitry patters, her face was a bright blue and on top of her head where four horn like spikes sticking out. She pulled her head out from behind the tree to look at where a lot of noise was coming from. She found a tennis match going on. Doubles. On one side was Jonesy and Julie, playing the match of their lives. On the other side was opponents that the woman had never seen before. However, as she looked to the stands, she saw the trio. Gwen and ben cheering for Julie and Jonesy, meanwhile Kevin was fast asleep. She wanted to reach out, to tell them that she was here, but she couldn't. She wasn't sure she could. She caught the end of the match and as the people started leaving the small-town court, she changed back into a swarm of some sort, and she flew off. We cut to the court where ben had jumped onto the field.

Ben: you two were awesome.

Jonesy: I wasn't sure we were going to actually win that.

Julie kissed him on the cheek.

Julie: hey, we still did it. I'll add it to the list. At this rate we'll be able to actually get to the state championship.

Jonesy: yeah.

Julie: we should go and hit the showers.

Jonesy: yes, right.

Ben: well, talk to you later.

Jonesy: you still owe me that burger shack burger.

Ben: you got it.

The pair walked off for the changing rooms. Ben looked back to see Gwen had her omnitrix in Kevin's face. It's glow lighting up his face causing him to slowly wake up.

We cut to inside Kevin's garage, Kevin under his car, fitting parts to the underside of it. Ben sanding off to the left, having hi handheld console out, laying the new sumo slammers game on it. Gwen was in the next room over, on a phone call. When she busted in.

Gwen: hey so... remember the Saturdays?

Ben: yeah? Before the DNAliens started coming up I used to hang out with them a fair bit. Why?

Gwen: because the DNAliens may be going after crypteds now.

Ben: we had better get going then. You coming Kev?

Kevin: nah, I'm sit this one out.

Ben: just can't pull you away from that car. Can we?

Kevin: nope. If you need me. Call me.

Ben: sure.

Gwen: there airship's just outside of town.

Ben: then jetray better get us over there fast, huh?

Gwen activated the omnitrix, and in a flash of pink, she had come out of the other side as jetray. she grabbed onto ben and the pair flew off out of the room. At the window of the garage, we see the same swarm of chips reform into the same woman as before. She was a teenager, about the same age as the trio and as she looked in, she began talking to herself.

Woman: it is Kevin. What's he doing here? Shouldn't he be in the null void?

She paused and thought to herself for a moment.

Woman: if Kevin's with them. Maybe there is a chance for me.

She paused herself and took a step back.

Woman: hold it together Elena. You're the reason she even took off the dang watch. She wouldn't have put it back on without good reason. Maybe you should go and ask Kevin what's going on.