13

"Good morning my beautiful Naira!!" she heard a familiar masculine voice speaking behind her. She spun and found her kidnapper, dressed handsomely in a Charleston green suit, beaming down at her widely. She looked up at him nervously. He did seem quite cheerful which meant he hadn't caught what she tried to did last night yet. But that was pure antithesis of what reality was. Narasimha Varma didn't make a fortune just by acting dumb. He was actually very shrewd and mostly unpredictable. Ofcourse he knew what she was upto last night, but what did you expected him to do??? Hit her or possibly kill her??? No way!!! She was way too precious to him. All his life he had waited for a perfect girl who he could make his for eternity. There was no way out there he was going to hurt his baby girl. Although he wasn't going to let this go down that easily.
"Good morning." she replied hesitantly. He smiled as he came closer.
"I hope you're all dressed and ready." he asked sincerely. She looked at him nervously.
"Um yes why??" she asked. He smiled politely.
"Well I believe you have grown a bit bored here. I completely understand my house is very far away from a human settlement, so it's only the river, forest and clouds that you see out here. Hence I thought it would be great if I take you out today. It will help cheer you up." he offered courteously. Naira looked down at her clothes. She was dressed up in a baggy t shirt and loose trousers. And her hairs were up in a messy bun. She looked anything but ready.
"But I am wearing this." she mumbled with a pout. He quietly repressed the urge to kiss her cute little pout. He chuckled.
"I don't mind. Besides I like this outfit. And you don't need anybody's validation but mine on your clothes after all. C'mon let's go." he said as he held her hand in his. Naira was shocked. What did he just say???? Validation!!! From no one but him!!! What was that even supposed to mean??? I mean why would anybody say that in the first place. She looked down at their entwined hands. His hand was massive, like it was really huge. She remembered kirti once telling her that a man's hand size corresponds to the size of his manhood. If that is true, then.....!!!!!!! She shook her head in fear. She never was a fan of big things, or big men or big.....man organs.
"Don't worry we'll have breakfast outside." he told her sweetly as he helped her climb down the flight of stairs.

Narasimha drove her to a nice, cozy looking cafe. It was situated on the bank of a stream. And it was mostly empty, I mean somehow people weren't a huge fan of him and therefore they were leaving. Well that's what Naira thinks. Everybody loved Narasimha, at least you got to pretend to not die. The reason why they were leaving was because Narasimha didn't like people around his precious object of obsession. She was his goddess and not all are worthy enough to look at a goddess. Besides he just wanted to spend some quality time with her. With his busy schedule he hardly gets enough time to spare for his baby girl and he didn't want her to feel lonely or abandoned. He wanted her to know that he really loved her. A little too much. So much that it sometimes hurted him.
"Strawberry pancakes." she politely told the waitress. Narasimha chuckled.
"That isn't enough. Get her some sandwiches and a bowl of tomato soup." Narasimha told the waitress. The waitress smiled, smitten by the looks of the man. He was handsome. Very very handsome. Although she wasn't aware what this teenage girl was doing with him. Was she his sister?? Honestly, she knew the answer. She was the girl he was either in love or was lusting after. Either ways, she was hating her already.
"I will have french onion soup." he completed and waved her away. Narasimha had already eaten at home. He was on a strict diet. Frankly he felt a bit conscious about their age difference and he surely didn't want Naira to feel embarrassed by having a husband who's 20 years older than her. Therefore he had started giving extra attention to his grooming routine and also his diet as he wants to look handsome standing next to her. He would do anything.....anything just to get accepted by her. He would go to any lengths to fit in her life. If his face is not perfect enough, then he's not afraid of going under the knife. His love for her had transcended into profound madness, a madness that would compel him to do anything just to become something to her. Even if it's a doormat, he's even willing to be that.