11

"And what's the progress??" asked Nilima tenaciously. The inspector cleared his throat.
"We are interrogating the college students and the staff as well. Till now we haven't found anything suspicious." he told her hastily. Nilima really wished to smash his skull against the table.
"Because there's nothing to be suspicious about them. The kidnapper is the man who she met that night in the hotel. And I am damn sure I have seen him as well in the grocery store that evening." Nilima explained. Inspector rolled his eyes.
"Ma'am haven't we told you before that that guy who was in the hotel that night we have already searched into his house and even have checked his phone call details. There's nothing suspicious. Please I request you to stop interfering in our investigation." he answered insolently. Nilima glared at him hatefully.
"Look officer we both know that he wasn't present in the hotel room that night, it was a completely different man who was. And I know why are you protecting him." she spat angrily. Inspector's face went pale. He could feel his pulse rising. Was she bluffing or she was being dead serious???
"What-What do you mean Ms. Dhariwal....you can't accuse me...."
"Oh get a life....I am accusing nobody. I am just telling you the truth. And you know what if you won't hunt this man down then I will do that....after all I have seen this man. All I need to do is find out where he lives." and with that she stormed outside. Inspector gaped at the door as she left.
"Sir, was she being serious???" asked the constable as he entered the cabin. He had been listening to their conversation from outside the door.
"I wouldn't care even if she was. She's either dying at the hands of Narasimha or one of his men. She's just too bossy to be alive anywhere near him." he told him with a frown. The constable nodded.

Narasimha marched into her room around 10:00 in the morning. She wasn't an early morning person and she usually slept till late in the morning. And therefore Narasimha never barged into the room during her sleeping hours. As expected, when he stepped into her room she was awake and was dressed up in big oversized t-shirt and knee length shorts. Naira had an aversion to tight clothes and Narasimha knew about that just like he knows about everything cognated to her. Hence Narasimha had arranged for big baggy clothes just so she doesn't feel suffocated in this scalding heat of Kerala. Although the weather around here, I mean around his bungalow was mostly pleasant since his bungalow was situated on the edge of lush green hills of Munnar. And there were plenty of streams around his property and due to the perpetual rainfall all around the year, the weather here is pretty good and relaxing. But maybe for her it was too hot around here, but that's manageable since the entire bungalow is air conditioned. His face lightened up at the sight of her.
"Good morning my little princess.!!!" he sounded over cheerful and excited. Naira wasn't surprised at all to find him inside her room, I mean it was his house he can move freely into any room. Though she felt uneasy with those cute nicknames he gave to her. Even if he was trying to sound sweet in reality he sounded way too creepy. For a man of his age, she believed it wasn't too good for him to give nicknames to a girl preferably younger than him.
"Good morning." she responded not wanting to look rude or thankless. He chuckled as he moved towards her.
"Breakfast is ready. I thought why not notify you personally about this." he told her sweetly, his handsome face bronzing under the sunlight. She fiddled with her thumbs nervously.
"Mr. Varma why is your blazer in my room?" she asked innocently. His breath hitched as she mentioned it to him. He looked wide eyed at the blazer which was sprawling over the cushions of the sofa or rather he was the one who tossed it away last night carelessly in hurry of sharing the same bed with her. His dusky skin had a sickly pallor to it. Like he wasn't very good at weaving lies since mostly he doesn't have to. Killing people is far more easy than lying to be honest.
"Um.....Rita is turning old you know....i mean I told her to wash my blazer and she left it here. I am sorry for the inconvenience my dear." he lied as unhesitantly as he could. She looked up at him and not even for a second she thought that he might be lying.
"It's ok. I was just curious nothing else." she told him adorably. The colour of his face returned back and he actually felt relieved.