Chapter 9

༺𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ༻
⤫⤫⤫⤫⤫
15 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ,𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮
Dear Diary

I was wanting to call Nico-ya to ask her to meet me for the past days but couldn't as I was busy but when I distracted myself from looking at the files to look up and I saw her .
It was very weird .
My instant reaction was rubbing my eyes with my hands to check whether what I see is true and it was it was really Nico-ya with kokoa.
I saw her talking to the Nurse , My eyes were fixed on her and as soon as she started to walk ahead, I pretended to not see her and be busy..

"Hii" She said enthusiastically

"Oh you , when did you come " I asked raising my eyebrows

"Uhm just now ..you know for check ups "

As I began the examination, Nico-ya chatted with me about her cat's latest antics, from knocking over a vase to chasing after a laser pointer.

After the check-up, I offered some advice on managing her mischievous behavior. Nico-ya thanked me with a smile.
Then we decided to go downstairs to my cabinet together and waiting for the lift.

We then entered the elevator as soon as I pressed the button the lights started to flicker

"Whats wrong ?" She asked

"I don't kn-" I was replying that the lift jolted downwards lightly and I felt a sudden grip on the back of my jacket with her soft hands , which automatically widned my eyes and I felt my cheeks getting hotter .
Maybe because it was so hot inside the lift

"Sorry " She said

"No worries"

I decided to contact someone but the phone was not getting any signals

Then I tried pressing emergency button and let out a sigh
"Looks like were going go be here for a while "

She nodded and replied
"Yeah it seems so.. I hope they find us before we rot to death "

"I hope so..it's not very creative to die in a lift "

"Literally. Our tombstone would say Death by bad elevator music "

"Or claustrophobia-induced panic attack"

"Or Death by starvation "
.
The atmosphere turned into a little relaxed from tension .
I hope there won't be any problems in the hospital , although we have many other lift , it may slow down some work . I hope they repair it soon .
.
.

I leaned against the lift and sighed again , and I saw her removing her jacket and placing it down and then placed kokoa on it . And she brought all her hair together with her finger to put them into a bun .
I don't know I felt my heart being  heavy, it was indeed starting to get very hot.

The atmosphere was again feeling tensed as my eyes were fixed on hers

"Ahh It will be hard to survive with a man who doesn't even know how to smile " She mocked

"It's bad for me , to be stuck with a weird women who only knows to smile , creepy " I shrugged

"Creepy ? For you're information, my smile has been known to charm even the grumpiest of souls " She said with a playful grin

"Is that so?" I replied with a small smile

"Yes , don't you agree ?" She said with a smirk
"Huh?" I said as my eyes widned and I lost my grip so I was not leaning anymore