Chapter 1

༺𝓐 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ༻

→ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Guyss , Dinner is almost ready , so quickly wind up you're work and come"

The voice of a black haired man echoed through the house from the kitchen .

"Okayy , just a minute I have to keep these boxes on the storage room" his wife replied.

"What storage room mamma? "
Her nine years old daughter , Miyako ,asked looking at her with confusion in her eyes .

"Didn't you knew that this is our storage room? " She replied with a smile as she pointed at a room near the stairs.

"I thought that ghost lived there "
Her eight years daughter, Hanako said , while she was riding her cycle inside the house.

Their mother's eyes widened hearing that but she let out a laugh , covering her lips with her hands

"No no we just don't use it much , there's no ghost .. let's go inside "

She said while signalling them to come inside .

As she opened the door to the room Miyako eyes widened in suprise
"Woaah it's bigg"

"I can't believe I've  been in this house for eight years and not visited in here , even once " Hanako commented

She again let out a chuckle , seeing her kid's reaction .

"You can explore as much as you want , while I arrange these boxes "

"Okayy" They said in unison.

As she was busy doing her work , the children just explored the room , giggling .

"Just be careful "

"Yess"
..

"Heyy hana look what I found " miyako whispered , taking a box out of a shelf which had a lot of books .

"Miya I'm not interested in reading some old books " she said

"Shhss, It's not just some old books " She replied while keeping a finger in her lips , Indicating her to be quiet.

"Then ?" She whispered

"Look what it says in the cover " She said in a low voice. As she took a book out

"Trafalgar D water law ?"

"Yess"

"I don't understand-"

"Idiot , it's papa's diary " She said while flipping the pages .

"Hmm"

"We can know about how he was while he was younger "

"But-"

"Okay guys let's go , you're father must be waiting " the mother said
And Miyako quickly Hided the book she was holding behind her back .

"Yess"

"What did you find there?"

"N-nothing , I don't know-some old books "

"Oh okay "

They exited the room and went towards the dinning tabel .

Law lifted his children's, helping them to sit on the chair.

They all sat around the tabel ,

"Hmm it smells soo good, can't wait to eat it " the black haired women commented as she was serving the food .