Chapter 5

༺𝓖𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 ༻
→ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

The house was filled with the aroma of mixed spices as law and robin were engaged in the process of making dinner . A special dinner today as they decided to invite their friends to dinner today.

The kitchen counter was filled with different ingredients but was arranged properly. Everything was going on track, smoothly.

"Robin ,can you check this sauce ?" Law asked as he took some of it in the spoon and forwarded his hands towards her

"Sure love " She replied before tasting it.

Which caused him to blush but hid the small smile trying to escape his lips .

"It's good but only missing one ingredient?" She said

"Whats that ?"

"A pinch of you're enchanting smile " She winked

The smile succeeded to escape
"S-Stop" He said .

Robin was then focused on preparing the filling she was making.

"Hm where the pepper ,  wait . Law where the Peper I-"

"Where did you keep it ?"

"I just kept it here -"

"Well how could it disappear then ?"

"Uhm ? I don't know ..Well then first let me cut these tomato before the onions burn " She took the cutting board

"Wait I just kept the tomatoes here it just vanished and what's an eraser doing here . ...MR LAW .what's this behavior?"

"What?"

"You've been misplacing my things when I'm not looking around "

"How cruel of you to blame an innocent soul like me , mannerless lady " He said while placing his hand on his chest

"Ohh I'm the mannerless one ? You're the one messing with me with you're weird powers " She scoffed playfully

"Weird powers? Excuse me how could you say that with a straight face , you're the one having body parts growing out of anywhere "

"Atleast it's very handy for alot of things " She said smiling while one of her hands simmered the stoves and the other wrapped around him slowly tickling his neck.

"Ok stop stop stop . Well I kind of agree it's very handy . I could place multiple kisses " He said while placing few kisses on her hands .

"Really ? But before that tell me Where's my ingredients " She said while pressing his cheeks together with one of her hands and titling his face upwards .

"Find them yourself, you have a time limit of , till I chop these tomatoes for you " he said while bringing back the tomatoes .

"Are you seriously messing with an archelogist with weird powers ?" She asked smirking

"It won't be easy for you as well "

"Let's see " She said before sending her eyes to search for that spice .
He started to slice up the tomatoes and when he was done .

"Tring -Tring times up love " He said while putting the tomatoes in the utensils

"How come ? I searched everywhere "

"Are you sure , miss archelogist?" He said while slowly removing the sprinkler from the pocket of his apron and slightly shaking it .

"You cheater "

"How's this cheating -"

"Well good , play more games like this and do more work "

"Gladly"
They both started to chuckle.