Chapter 8

༺𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮༻

⤫⤫⤫⤫⤫⤫
13 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ,𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮
Dear Diary

I woke up to the voice of my alarm buzzing at 4:30 am .I did some stretches getting ready for the long awaiting day .
After some workout session , I made my day to the wash room to fresh followed by some researches about few chemicals and medicines , while sipping on a cup of hot tea.

After some work , I did a quick breakfast accompanied by Bepo discussing about the work that has to be done today .
Soon after breakfast me and bepo left to the hospital before glacing at the clock ensuring that were on time .

I soon reached my cabinet and I checked today's schedule, mentally Prioritising cases and anticipating the emergencies that may arises, I reviewed the patient charts , refreshing my memory on their conditions and the planing of their treatments .
As the sun rose I embarked my job as a healer .

Few hours later I met my small intern on the hallway and couldn't resit myself but to ask him something.

"Hello tony-ya , so how's you're day going ?"

"Heyy tra-guy , good good what about you?"

"Good too, s-so how are you ?" I asked with a little awkward smile

"I'm good, but why are you acting weirdly ?"

"Me ? Weirdly ? What are you talkung about Anyways so how's everyone at house?"

"Everyone at house? You mean Robin?"

" uhm yeah her, Nico-ya how's she ?" I asked while looking away

"She's good too" He said staring at me and mumbling
"You literally met her yesterday "

"I meant everything is going well?"

"Yeah ? Oh yeah she is just a little worried about some work "

"About some work I see, what might bother a usually clam person like her " I said while raising my eyebrows

"Yes she is generally very calm but now the government wants to destroy an historic site she wanted to protect "

"Why ?"

"Actually the government wants to destroy the historical site to construct new development projects , and she is very upset that they are totally ignoring the significance of the site . She is been trying to spread awareness about the importance but she just fails, there's this officer named Mr.Spandam who's incharge of this, he will get good amount of money through this corruption so he is totally ignoring the heritage of the site " He said while being frustrated and making a fist out if his small hand.

"so there's nothing we can do?"

" I don't know , apart from the money I think there's some personal grudge involved here , Robin's mother Nico Olivia and Mr.Spandams father had some issues regarding work , as he was also a government official and Oliva-san was an archelogist. "

"I see , okay take care of her .."

"I will, have a good day ahead " He said finally bringing a smile back on his face

"Hmm" I said before returning to my cabinet

As i entered my room I saw Nurse Monet fidgeting with my shelf

"What are you doing ?" I asked
She was taken by suprises by my sudden presence and started to breathe heavily

"I-I just taught I'll help you by dusting these shelfs for you" She said while showing a piece of old clothe in her hand .