Chapter 2

༺𝓐 𝓓𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 ༻
*in miyako's voice *

After finishing the work at the hospital in the evening , I went to the place of my comfort - my favourite library.
This library is relatively smaller than the other ones and very few and regular people visit here or atleast at the times when I go.

I walked inside and it was a quite atmosphere like always .
The slight voice of a turning a page in a book could be heard clearly due to the extent of silence in the surrounding.
I took slow footsteps towards a shelf my eyes wandered in search for a specific book . Looks like this was the last copy of this one
As soon as my eyes met them my fingers reached for them .
My fingers tips were on the book but I felt a slight brush of some delicate  fingers over mine .

"Uh sorry " She whispered

My eyes met her soft blue ones. I've seen her so many times here but never talked to her , she always had a smile on her face .
She kept looking at me with her soft Glace
Our eyes were locked and then I squinted my eyes and took the book and placed it near my chest

"It's mine , I touched it first "

She covered her mouth with her hands and giggled silently .
And slowly whispered with a smile

"Sure , I'll borrow it once you're done with it "

"Hm"

I turned around and was walking away that I felt a tug on my bag I was wearing .

I turned around in confusion to see her she holded a Keychain in my bag

"Where did you get this from ?" She mouthed the words

I was caught off-guard , I did not want anyone to find out about that Keychain.
(A bepo crocheted keychain )
I could feel my blood rushed up to my cheeks due to embarrassment .

'I should have never taken this from bepo . Arghh what should I do ..that's why stealing is wrong '
I thought to myself.

My eyes widned while being fixed on the the floor and my shoulders hunched .

She let out another chuckled looking at my traumatized state but got embarrassed herself , for letting out a chuckle in the silent environment.

I suddenly felt a warm sense in my hands when she grabbed them and leaded me outside.

My eyebrows furrowed and I whispered
"What are you doing?"

I no longer sensed the gentle warmth on my hand as soon as we came out and started to walk .

"I'll not steal you're Keychain, it's just I want to know where did you get it from"  She spoke softly

I fidgetted with my fingers and looked away

"I asking you because I made it "

'EHHHH' I felt my jaw drop

"U-u-you did what ?"

"Yes , I made that Keychain which is on you're bag "

"I borrowed it from my roomate . Wait do you know Bepo ?" I asked with curiosity in my voice

"I haven't met him but I have heard about him , he's friend with my friend, thats why i had made the Keychain in the request of him"

"Oh"