Jaehyun -migraine attack-

(This one's going to be a little shorter!)

Where jaehyun works late which results in a migraine attack,  he struggles to wake up his members realise and worry about him.

It was currently 12pm in Korea where Myung jaehyun has been working in his studio for a good 9 hours.

Since a while ago a throbbing pain attacked jaehyun making him lose focus on the lyrics of his new song.

He winces as he grabs onto the left side of head. The light of the screen hurt his eyes.

He felt hot yet so cold? He couldn't think straight either.

he decides to call it a night and pack his things in a messy manner. He'll sort them out later.
walking to the dorm was a struggle itself, his stomach hurt it felt like something was stabbing him over and over again.

It was 12:45 by the time he got back to the dorms he slowly opened the door to be met by a sleep leehan.

"Hyung...? It's so late where have you been" leehan asked him whilst rubbing his eyes.

"I. I just got back from the company leehan-a, go to bed"

Jaehyun cleared his throat before he continued.

"You dont have work tomorrow  go rest up some more" he finished off his sentence as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

Leehan didn't look quite happy with the fact how jaehyun returned home towards 1am in the morning, but he couldn't say anything. He was working so hard.

Without a fight leehan went back to bed.

Jaehyun walked to his room throwing his phone and bag to a side and collapsing onto the bed. He didn't have the energy to remove his clothing, he didn't have the energy to wash up, and he defiantly didn't have the energy to go take some medication to smooth the pain.

hours passed and he heard a small knock on his door. But he couldn't move a muscle. Everything felt so numb...

"Jaehyun-a? Come eat some breakfast." sungho called out.

He mumbled against the pillow. He wasn't hungry.

"Jaehyun, I'm coming in"

Next thing he knew is that he was flipped around and a hand was on his burning head.

Sungho entered jaehyuns room as he lacked a response.

What he saw was not what he expected.

Jaehyun who was lying in bed so tired and pale with his clothes from yesterday.

Drops of sweat formed at his forehead as he could hear jaehyuns quick breaths.

"Yah! Yah, what's wrong with you??" Sungho asks him as he holds jaehyun in his arms

"Is everything okay?" Riwoo asks as he opens up the light.

Jaehyun immediately winces and twitches at the light a different type of discomfort going through his body.

"Close the light close the light, i think he's got a migraine he's not acting normally to the light"

As soon as riwoo heard that he looked concerned and shut off the lights.

"Taesan-a! Bring me some pain killers, water, and some bread!" Riwoo shouted at the member in the kitchen.

Taesan was confused but said okay anyway.

Riwoo ran to jaehyuns closet bringing out the most comfiest pjs that he knows jaehyun likes.

Once they get him out of his dirty clothes and put him in comfier ones Taesan and woonhak walks in with the items

"Hyung what are you doing with the bread and water" Woonhak asks Taesan.

"Riwoo wanted it, I don't know why he wanted pain killers too but we ran out so leehan went to go get some."

"Oh, okay," he replied.

They both stepped in the room surprised at the sight

Taesan and woonhak looked at how jaehyun had his eyes closed in bed looking extremely exhausted.

"Is he okay??" Woonhak asked whilst giving riwoo the items handed from taesan

"We think he's got a fever, leehan said that he returned home at 1am last night" sungho told him.

Taesan was speechless, he just watched as his member squirmed in pain as tired breaths left his mouth.

He ran to the kitchen getting a towel to wipe off the sweat from jaehyuns temple.

Leehan walked in with the pain killer giving it too sungho.

"Thanks" sungho told him

"Don't mention it hyung."

"Jaehyun-a...have some bread so you can have your pills..." riwoo tries to guide jaehyun up.

Jaehyun opens his eyes slightly as they were dazed and lost focus, he tried to look at riwoo to understand what was going on.

riwoo fed jaehyun little by little and helped him drink the pain killers.

They left jaehyun so he could get some rest.

A few hours later he woke up and greeted the members in the living room.

"Oh! How are you hyung?" Leehan asked.

"Sick..but better. Thank you all" he thanked his members

"Don't mention it, just stop coming home at 1am come earlier." Sungho tells him

Jaehyun simply nodded and went back to sleeping on the couch nearer to his members.

Taesan grabbed a blanket and put it over jaehyuns cold shivering body. Which instantly stopped that.

800 words, normally my count would be 1.5k so I'm so sorry for the short chapters!

This was REQUESTED! <3 so I hope you enjoy it

Next : jaehyun struggling as a leader + panick attacks + members don't know + they find out = comfort and reassurance