Jaehyun -Self harm-

( where jaehyun is going through rough times and falls into unhealthy decisions and the members catch him during the act, )

TW : SELF HARM! NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!

I care about my readers so please leave if you feel uncomfortable! <3

I do NOT wish this on anybody! This is all fiction !!

—————-

BoyNextDoor finally return home after a long day after work. The members were exhausted to their skin and bone. They'd practice on days end for this mama awards performance that was only two weeks away.

It was especially stressful for their one and only leader Myung Jaehyun, He was invited for a special stage where he had to write the rap himself and practice on how to present himself on stage without embarrassing him self.

But the main problem for him here was that he didn't know what to write about or the fact he's been reading the hate comments in secret behind his members backs.

They had a rule. "Don't read the hate comments online. Only read the positives, you deserve the positives."

And it's funny has this rule came from their leader.

Myung Jaehyun.

Jaehyun couldn't hold himself to not open the page on Twitter that threw hate to him. He needed to know what to do. To get better, professional, more likeable. Not for only his sake but for the sake of his own members.

He couldn't let them down.

He couldn't put them down just Becuase of his own selfish acts.

He had to know.

"Myung Jaehyun can't even rap."

578 likes.

"He's a useless leader. He's childish it should have been taesan or sungho. Even maybe riwoo!!"

245 likes...

"He's the reason why the group can't get more famous."

127 likes.....

Jaehyun grew dizzy.

He shut the phone off where the screen of hate still layed.
—————-

They arrived home and walked straight to their rooms to wash up and sat in the living room together waiting to have some food together.

"it was so tiring today." Leehan confessed.

"It was. I couldn't get down this one move" woonhak sulked

"I can help you with that tomorrow, don't worry woonhak." Riwoo tells him

"Thanks hyung!" He replies back earning a smile from riwoo before jaehyun tackled him into a hug after he returns from the bathroom for riwoo too take to wash up.

"Ah hyung!!" Woonhak complained

"Why are you so cute today?" Jaehyun asked their maknae.

Woonhak fought back before sungho told them to break it up and join them for food.

Woonhak stood up running to the kitchen in anticipation of food.

As soon as woonhak left jaehyun felt a certain empty ness and coldness embracing him.

He shivered.
—————

"Hyung, are you not eating?" Woonhak asks him as jaehyun stirred his food around playing with it.

"Jaehyun-a..stop playing with your food" sungho says as he lifts up his chopsticks to feed him.

Jaehyun politely rejects the chopstick full of food as his stomach churns in sickness.