Jaehyuk -flames-

( basically based on what happened too jaehyuk during their world tour but if it ended in a worser situation. )

( let's hope I can make this the longest I can! )

Treasure was currently in the middle of their world tour and their next location was in Bangkok, the boys were very energetic and were excited to start preforming.

They left the hotel as soon as they could and walked towards their cars which made way to the concert hall.

Soundcheck and practice was placed for an hour before the actual concert begun as the members where getting backstage fans started too fill in the venue

As there was shouting of support going on the boys were about to make an entrance.

"Okay! Hands in the middle!" Hyunsuk shouts out loud which the members follow.

"Let's get through this concert safelty and most importantly have fun!"

They all cheered as the raised there hands.

"Treasure fighting!" They all shouted

They all entered one by one as the shouting gets ridiculously high.

They start performing a few songs and mess around with each other during the ments.

Our main character of this story is jaehyuk.

What jaehyuk didn't know what was coming for him was the malfunctioned machine.

The song ends and the members start making way too the center of the stage.

As jaehyuk was waving the fans goodbye he walks over the machine which erupts in flames attacking the body of jaehyuk especially his right hand and right leg.

He panicked and tries to run away as quick as he could.

He shook his hand in panic as it stung.

Thankfully his outfit was fireproof.

A few members saw this accident and their hearts drop to their stomach. It was junghwan who saw it a millisecond before everyone else and starts running too jaehyuk.

"Hyung! Are you okay??" He shouts at him.

But jaehyuk couldn't hear a word that was coming out of his mouth. His ears rung through his body as his pain would rise higher and higher by the second

He clenched his wrist and clenched his eyes shut.

Some members walk too him too ask he was okay and some members walk towards the fire without knowing it effected jaehyuk and made hand jokes about putting out the fire with powers.

It was also a show to calm down the fans.

But too their surprise jaehyuks  body slowly sunk to the floor. Which then he felt many hands on him.

"Yah, yah are you okay?? Jaehyuk!" That was hyunsuk.

"Hyung, hyung!" Jeongwoo says in a panic

Doyoung ran right behind him trying to get a better look at his condition after seeing him sink.

"Jaehyuk-a baby. tell us what hurts."

"Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk!? Simeon get medical!"

His members tried speaking to him but as much as he'd like to listen he couldn't. His heartbeat was impossible to ignore.

"Jaekjaek, look at my eyes and breathe, you're okay." Someone said that cut through jaehyuk like a knife.

Jaehyuk didn't even realise he was breathing or gasping heavily.
He looked up slowly as tears were at the brim of his eyes.