Jaehyun - Food Poison-

Where Jaehyun gets food poisoning but doesn't realise it until the symptoms arise, members thinks he's joking around during practice but ends up fainting after an argument.

It was 10am Monday morning in South Korea where the members of BoyNextDoor have a busy schedule. They had dance, vocal, languages, acting practice.

RIWOO who usually wakes up first slowly starts getting ready by waking up the members slowly and steady then heading to the showers to wash up.

"Sungho-ya..." RIWOO half whispered "come on, get washed up." He shakes him

"Okay.." SUNGHO murmured before getting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up taesan and leehan up for me?" RIWOO asked.

SUNGHO simply nodded before he swung his legs off the bed getting up to wake up the others.

RIWOO walked into JAEHYUNs room and also woke him up.

"Good morninggg..we have a busy day ahead of ourselves, wash up and make sure to eat okay?"

"hmm...5 more minutes.."

RIWOO sighed as he opened up the blinded

"Come on!" RIWOO said before he grabbed JAEHYUNs arms pulling him up.

After he got jaehyun up he realised that WOONHAK was also wide awake and on his way to the shower.

After they all sat around the table the members chose their own breakfast.

LEEHAN had a toast. and the rest had cereal.

"Ah there's that sushi left from last night just one piece anyone want it?" SUNGHO asked.

no one said anything so sungho went up to the closest member to him

"Say aaaaa!" SUNGHO told JAEHYUN

Jaehyun didn't argue and just ate the last piece.

It didn't taste right. But he didn't say anything.

Once they all finished they cleaned up and got changed into their practice clothes.

They all walked out the door and walked to their company.

They completed all the classes and practices they had except dance.

During the Vocal practice JAEHYUN felt something weird in his stomach as it had cramped up.

He bent over grabbing onto the wooden table next to him and clenching his eyes as the pain slowly subsided.

"Jaehyun-shi?!" Are you okay???" The mentor asked as he sprung up from his chair.

"Uh. I'm okay just a little cramp." Jaehyun replied forcefully pulling himself up.

The mentor wasn't convinced as visible sweat pooled around JAEHYUNs forehead.

It was dance practice next. "I don't wanna practice" jaehyun said.

"Why not" RIWOO asked.

"I just don't feel like it" jaehyun didn't wanna explain how badly his stomach was cramping or the chills his body would get every time someone got too close to him.

"Sorry hyung, but without a medical reason we can't bail out of practice" Taesan told him.

They had currently been only in an hour into the practice before JAEHYUN called for a break.

"Hyung!! It's only been an hourrr" WOONHAK complained as he poured his lips.

"Jaehyun. It seriously hasn't even been the normal time for our break. Why are you so lazy today?" SUNGHO asked not meaning anything negative.