Jaehyun -Enough-

Where Boynextdoor was preparing for their new comeback and jaehyun who was already stressed out gets told off by his hyungs which sends him into a breakdown and results in fainting.

WARNINGS : BLOOD (NOSE NLEEDING) FAINTING, INTENSE CRYING, MINOR SELFHARM.

It was Tuesday 6pm and the members were going over the dance again for their new comeback. Everyone was tired. Some members skipped breakfast for this some members sacrificed their sleep for this.

"Ah, woohak it's not like that it's like this." Taesan demonstrated for him.

"Ah thank you hyung!" He cheered back as taesan rubbed his back in support smiling at him.

The vibes were all good until a few hours later when the energy levels just dropped.

"Jaehyun. We went over this 3 times already! It's like this!" Riwoo tells jaehyun

"You're doing it wrong! Again!"

"Again!"

"Again!"

Jaehyun was so done with it. He was always producing for 4 hours before practice and wouldn't sleep. Let alone the lack of meals in his stomach.

And now he's staying behind for another 4 to get this move down.

It was a Wednesday afternoon. All 6 members were in the practice rooms going through the dance all together. They all hoped it would go smoothly but a certain member wouldn't allow that.

Even as much as he disliked it too.

"Jaehyun! You're doing the same move wrong again! Move your leg inwards!" Riwoo shouted all the sudden making everyone's breath go quiet.

"Sorry..." jaehyun breathed out as he picked onto his fingers peeling of the dead skin around his nails.

Riwoo didn't say anything but stared at him from the mirror before going to restart the music again.

Jaehyun was truly tired. His bones ached, his eyes threatened to close on him, his head was throbbing each second. He wanted to cry.

Each move was a struggle he forced to bring out.

For the previous two months jaehyun worked endless nights. getting the production of the songs correctly was his number one priority, he was glad taesan and woonhak also helped him out but he did definitely spent twice the nights they did.

But of course.

They didn't know.

He made another mistake again. He felt his heart stop.

"Jaehyun. I don't know why you're doing such a bad job. It's like this!" Riwoo demonstrates for him again.

"Sorry-" jaehyun tied to say.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it jaehyun! stay behind or something and get this move down we can't even record the practice video without you getting something wrong!" Sungho suddenly spoke up in anger.

"Hyung aren't you guys being a little unfair?.." woonhak asks in a small voice.

"Yeah we all have our bad days right?" Leehan tried to bring justice.

"Taesan and woonhak also produce songs. there doing a decent job. What excuse does that give him?." Sungho said to himself.

But they heard they defiantly heard him.

But they couldn't bring out an defence either.

Something in jaehyuns heart cracks a bit. He wanted to sob his eyes out but he was the leader he had to stay strong. Which in hence why he continued.