Jaehyuk - hate -

( where jaehyuk starts to get ignored by his own members but also was getting hated on by haters. What if the members didn't realise this and lead him too a panic attack? )

It happened just towards the end of bona bona promotions. The members of treasure where currently in the process of recording treasure map.

They where all at their dorms getting ready for a at home recording.

"Jaehyuk-si, since last episode you lost the game you'll be in charge of going out and getting ingredients for breakfast."

"Okay! I'll be right back!" Jaehyuk said walking out the door.

The members all met up in the living room.

"Since your all here have you noticed someone missing?" The producer asked.

"Jaehyuk-hyung not being here? Where is he?" Haruto says.

"Didn't he go out to buy ingredients for breakfast?" Yoshi replies.

After a few seconds of silence the producer spoke up.

"Todays treasure map will be a group mission."

"You'll ignore jaehyuk for the day.  if you succeed 10 hours you all succeed and get a prize of your choice with the company card.

The members where impressed at the fact such a expensive gift was involved

"Your mission starts as soon as jaehyuk steps back into the dorm. There will be hidden cameras and no producers in the room."

Before this.

Jaehyuk steps out the door releasing a huge sigh.

He lifts his phone up entering Weverse, Twitter or what ever social media app he had. He walked through the streets of seoul with a massive weight on his heart.

Recently jaehyuks been receiving hate for nothing.
And it's usually alone when it happens.

"Jaehyuk can't sing."

"Jaehyuk is such a bother too the group!"

"No wonder why his own members hate him."
Replies.

"If they kick him out of the group or treat him less I wouldn't be surprised." Jaehyuk sniffled a little bit

"He's just a visual no talent what so ever."

"He's kind of problematic anyway."

Problematic? He thought. Was he really the problem in treasure?

He wishes comments like this would stop. Not for himself but for others. There harmful they harm your emotions in such negative ways that even jaehyuk a ray of sunshine couldn't handle it.

He wipes his eyes. He closes his phone. And walks straight ahead to go complete his mission.

He stepped into the store eyeing out food from the shelves or the fridge.

"What are some kpop idols that don't deserve the fame they have?" A girl said right behind him.

"Hmm. Jaehyuk from treasure?" She says.

Jaehyuk froze. Thankfully he had on his black mask and hat so people wouldn't recognise him.

"He's just so? How can I say..useless? He does nothing for the group but just use his pretty face."

"I agree, it's not like he's putting any success too the group by just doing that aswell.."

"Exactly! He just shouldn't be in treasure or be here in general." She laughed as the other girl laughed with her.