10

'I...I....neverrrr...kookieee...and..you..how..how could you hate me..me..tell me....youuu lobe mee...you..said..you..lobe...me...'
Taehyung's tears was flowing on his cheeks but in his drunken state he was feeling light hearted after a long time.

'Youuu....said...you..hateu mee...hyungiee....so I...I...tooo...'
Jungkook sobbed.

'I..I don't hate youu kook..I lobe...its paining....my heart...here look....it hurts kook...It hurts so much...'
He clutched at the fabric on his heart tightly...

'Whuat...whuyy...tell tell...are..you...ill...hyungiee'

'I..I don't know...I don't know...you...tell...me..koo...why..it's hurting...you...you..know...me...you know my....my...heart...more...than me...kook....'

'I...I don't know...hyungiee....I don't know anymore....you...tell...'

'Kook....I justtt...want you to come....with meee...I. don't want..this...I..don't...want this...stupid....Revenge....I just want my kookie....'
Taehyung's heart totally betrayed his mind and the truth he was avoiding came on his lips but for his goodluck or badluck they both were drunk and his words he was saying they'll not remember anything.
Jungkook was listening his words somewhere in his heart it was hurting him....there was a pain..when he heard what Taehyung was saying so he retorted;

'Nooo...you're lyyinggg...you...you...hurted me...you threw me ouut of youurr bigggi mansion...youu don't lobe...I don't lobe...we don't lobe...'

'Nooo...kook..I..I do....come...I'll take youuu with me... at homeee...then you'll believe mee..let's goo'

'Nooo...I don't wuant to goo...you gooo...you aaree sooo badd, so ruddeeyy, so angryyy bird....I'll not go..nope.'
He said cutely angrily and pouted.

'I..I  know..kook...I'm ruudey, badd and angry bird but...but... I'll not with youuu...ok kook...please...sorryyy...ok?'

'I don't believe...uuu...I'm...I'm...notttt going with youuu..in youurrr biggi mansionn...I'm not...you'll...you'll hurt mee..'
Jungkook whispered the last part but Taehyung heard him. The wall Jungkook created in his heart to not let enter Taehyung in his heart again was breaking slowly without his acknowledgement. Taehyung was hurt by hearing Jungkook's words and there was a guilty feeling inside his heart.

'Pleaseee...kook..come...and sorrryyyy....I'll not hurttt youu...againn...never...everr...I..didn't...
know..what I wanted...but...now..you....please come...with mee...'
Taehyung tried to assure him.

'Promisee?'

'Promise! '

'Okkkk....let's gooooo...yayy...'
Kook said happily..

'Okk..okk..waittt for mee...I'm going to get my carrr...'

'Buttt...you can’t drive dumbooo...hyungiee..'

'Whyyy?'

'Becooz...youuu arree drunkk...'

'Noo..I'm no..not...drunk..'
He hiccuped.

'Okkk..let's gooooo..'

'Ok..wait for me..here. ok kook...'

'Ok 👍'
Taehyung left the parking area, stumbled a little and reached near his car...Jungkook was waiting for him...

Taehyung came with his car...Jungkook shifted on passenger seat and they left for Kim Mansion (hehe everything is possible in stories...right?) while IU was trying to get rid of Jongsuk so she can make her move on Taehyung but her bad luck or Jungkook's good luck that For today Taehyung was totally reserved for Jungkook. Maybe this time God was with them.