9

Jungkook was all ready to go when he received Jimin's call.

Hello!

Hello! Jungkook I was thinking if you need...I mean if you are ready for party I'll come to pick you..

Ohh no no...Jimin hyung its okay...I'm on the way..

Ok then..

Loud music was echoing through the hall as the party was going on.
Jungkook was a bit hesitant to go inside and face people or more like face certain someone but his colleagues dragged him inside while praising him for his good looks.

Although he was wearing his normal dress; ok a bit up from normal because Yuna decided on his dress for the party.
She told him him to go in the party with confidence and he was confident until he entered inside hall.

He was in a corner near a bar with his colleagues when someone's eyes stopped on him, whose eyes were roaming in the hall in search of a certain someone and finally he met him.
His trance of thoughts broke when he heard,
'Close your mouth Taehyung...'

Shut up Jimin!
Taehyung said and went near the bar where Jungkook was talking more like just nodding his head on others' talk.

Taehyung went near them...Jungkook saw him and for a moment his breath hitched but soon he started to talk with others and Taehyung...well he was drinking uncontrollably. Jungkook saw this but he reminded himself that he was at no place to stop him.

IU also entered the party with Jongsuk. Both gave their poses for photos and after a while IU went near Taehyung and grabbed his hand but he slowly removed her hand and pushed her aside because he was busy looking at Jungkook who was feeling uncomfortable because of his stare.He felt his throat dry so he went near the bartender to ask for a soft drink but IU signaled to the bartender and as she wanted Jungkook received a spiked soft drink.

Jungkook was drinking his soft drink while Taehyung was now staring at him shamelessly. Maybe alcohol started to kick in him so he was doing so. Their eyes met and both remembered how Jungkook saved him for the first time from the light in the studio and how Taehyung took care of him when he was feeling low...How Jungkook searched for him in that stormy night.
Remembering this Taehyung's eyes softened but IU reached near him to invite him for dance.

'Tae baby I was waiting for this moment...dance with you'
She said dramatically and put her head on his shoulder who just hummed because his eyes and mind were only on Jungkook and also he was drunk enough to process the words IU was saying.

On the other hand Jimin was outside the party hall, he was informing Mrs.Lee about Taehyung and his deeds and Mrs.Lee was a bit hopefully praying from God to give his son some brain.

Jungkook felt his throat was burning and his vision was also blurry. He was feeling sick so he went outside the hall for some fresh air.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook was not there he felt a feeling of longing to see him more so he pushed IU aside and searched for him but Jungkook was nowhere to be found so he dialed his number but Jungkook didn’t receive the call.

He ran in the parking area and there he saw Jungkook was on his car's bonnet.

'Kook!! What're you doing here...'

Jungkook was silent without saying anything, he just shrugged.

'Kook come down...you'll hurt yourself...'

Jungkook started laughing loudly and Taehyung figured out that he was drunk.

'Stay away from me...you egoistic person...I can take care of myself.'

'Yeah ! Yeah! But still come down.'

'Noooo!!! You go away...'

'Oh.. God kook how much you drank alcohol that you're like this...you are not allowed to drink...now come down..'

'And whooo are you to tell me what to do or not?'

You know words can kill... well Jungkook's words did work like an arrow...pierced his heart.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung aside with all his force and left from there to God knows where and Taehyung was also getting tipsy because his alcohol started to kick in but shrugged that weird feeling in his head and heart he again started to search Jungkook who was out of that area and was swinging nearby in a park.
He was giggling happily because slow cold wind was hitting his face.

Taehyung also came out and his steps were not steady as he was also drunk, when he crossed the road he heard soft giggles and some noises here and there. He went in the direction of voice and found Jungkook who was on swing with his legs dangling in the air.

Taehyung's vision was not clear but this one person...he can recognize in thousands.

'Kookoo...what are you doing here?'
Asked Taehyung to take another swing.
Now both were swinging slowly.

Jungkook didn’t mind Taehyung who again asked
'kook...'

'What..what..whuuaaatt...whuy arre youuu hereee..you youuu...Mr Kim Taehyung hyungiee'

Taehyung was taken aback by Jungkook's words but he replied...
'I was searchinggg foorrr youuu kook'

'Whuy?'

'Becooz...I...I..'
He didn't know what he wanted to say...his mind was not processing. But his heart was in the leading position today.

'Whut..I...I..hun?'

'I'm..I..I  don't know kook what's happening to me...I don't know what to do anymore...I don't want all this...please...'

'Whaat's wrong...what's happening..hun?'

'I don't know..you..you should know...you know me...you..k..now me well...you tell..me..'

Silence engulfed them. Both were staring eachother with wounded hearts.
Taehyung came near Jungkook sitting near his feet and grabbed his hands.

'I'm dying, kook...I..I don't know why I'm feeling this way...I don't want thiis.'
He said and tears made way in his eyes...and Jungkook was only looking at him...blankly staring at him.

'Whhy?'

'I don't know kook...but I don't want aall thiiss...I...I...don't...'
It was a good situation for Taehyung because of his drunken state he was able to say the words he would never admit in his sober state or maybe his ego was big but right now he was not in control of his so called ego so the broken pieces of new love that shattered because of his own stupidity was now trying to mend themselves in his heart.

Jungkook blinked cutely and said..
'I'm aulso hurtt...my heart is also in painnn hyungiee but I promised myself thaat...thaat I will hateeu...only hateu..'

'Noooh...nooo..you can’t..kookoo..'
Taehyung pressed his finger on Jungkook's lips as he stopped him saying the words that was hurting him.

'Butt whhyy...whyy noot? Youuu..aulso hateu meee...'
He said as his tears were on his cute cheeks but there was a smile on his lips, a painful smile.

'I..'
Taehyung said in his husky and trembling voice..his emotions were not in his control anymore he was not sure what he wanted anymore.
'I...I...neverr.'

____<<<<>>>>___

Hii my readers thank you for reading this...

I want your favor, please follow my ig account
@koreandramalovek

Thanks 😊 🫂