1

Whenever we feel like we lost everything or everything came to an end...there's always a new way and new start...

Salon is quite far from Jungkook's house but he decided to walk...his mind was occupied with some thoughts which he wanted to remove from his mind.  its already monsoon...clouds covered the sun completely, people were in hustle to save themselves from rain but Jungkook cared less... 

He reached at salon but people in there looked him weirdly so he asked from his colleague,

What happened...? Why everyone is staring me?

Ohh! Jungkook hyung..don't worry about them...they just heard something about you...you know...so they are just ....

Ok...I understood...

Saying that Jungkook went to his customer.
He know that his past is walking with him no matter how much he tried to run away but now he learnt to live with this...

He started his day with his work...and went back at home.
His parents were not at home they were out of town.
But today he is all alone at home because Yuna went to her friend's birthday party with Hyuna so Jungkook went to the fridge, got some food and started tv.
He was eating but suddenly stopped when he heard headlines about a familiar name.

*Popular star Kim Taehyung lost his cool and slapped a reporter because he asked about his personal matters.*

Jungkook coldly switched off the tv and ate his food. After dinner he went in balcony the billboard poster was still there and person was none other than Kim Taehyung but now Jungkook feel nothing.

His wounded heart not hurt anymore but he felt angry with himself because he is unable to erase those memories...those happy, sad and heart broken memories.
He remember clearly about that night when he felt like killing himself, when he felt pathetic, when he found himself pitiful.

Remembering that night he chuckled bitterly. It's been five months but still he feels like everything happened just yesterday....
When he was feeling all happy because Taehyung decided to marry him but humiliated him in worst way. His hurtful words are still in Jungkook's mind.
The way he rejected and made fun of his love.
He clearly remember how broken he was when Taehyung said hurtful words and when he didn’t know what to say so he just left Taehyung and Jimin in Church and ran away from there.
Even Jimin tried to stop him and apologized but Taehyung was not bothered by his condition.
And when Jungkook left the Church sky showed his emotions for Jungkook's pain and pored down heavily. On that cold rainy night Jungkook was on roads walking towards vehicles. He came back to his home but when his parents saw him they were sure that something happened to him. But they kept their questions to themselves and tried to make him feel the warmth of love. And once again Jungkook was in his mother’s warm hug who was trying to calm him down and his father was drying his hair, his sister made some hot chocolate for him. On that day he decided to not to love anyone else other than his family because they are the only one who supported him and loved him always.

Next day he went as usual at his work. After greeting his colleagues he started his work. Suddenly he heard yelling sounds at first he decided to ignore but eventually he went outside to take a look...but what he saw was not amusing at all for him.

Sometimes you Can't deny the fact that once you fall in love you'll do all stupid things...
When Jungkook heard the voices of cheering and all he went outside but the scene was not amusing because the person standing there was the least he wished to see.

Kim Taehyung was there. He smirked cunningly when he saw Jungkook was there. He directly went inside to his boss's cabin.
Jimin who was with Taehyung went near to Jungkook but before he could say anything Jungkook ignored him and turned to leave.

Jungkook..!

Sorry Mr. But I don't know you...

Jungkook..please I know it was his fault but I was really unaware of his deads at that time...

Sorry Mr but I don't have time to talk to you because I don’t have a boss who can give me salary for talking and slacking of.
I need to work...excuse me...

But he is here for you Jungkook...!

Yeah surely thinking a new way to hurt me...

It's not like that...try to understand...

You try to understand Mr...I don't have time for your rubbish and I don't care about anyone...

But he is...

He is nothing to me...there's nothing between him and me...
.

.

Ohh! Jimin you're here...let's go work is done..

Ok

As Taehyung came outside he saw Jimin and Jungkook were arguing and he clearly heard what Jungkook said so he was unable to say anything else.

When they left Jungkook was so tense and angry but he managed to calm himself down...
.

.

.
After that day he didn’t heard anything about Taehyung so somehow he felt relaxed. But after one week his boss suddenly called him to discuss something....

Sir...?

Oh Jungkook..you're here...Jungkook I have something to tell you...

Yes sir..!

Jungkook A company hired some makeup artists from our salon for their Artists...and you are one of them...

But sir I'm doing well here...

But Jungkook this is your opportunity...and also they'll pay you much better...and you're one of the best makeup artist in this salon...so please understand this...

Ok...sir...I'll think about it..

Ok...Jungkook...I hope you choose the right thing...

Jungkook was confused but at the same time he wanted to seize this opportunity so he decided to join that company....

Next day he went to his boss to tell him that he decided to join the company...

Well....this is a good decision Jungkook...

What about other ones?

Oh..yeah with you...there's three more people are going with you...

Ok sir..

Ok...I'll tell you about paper work..

Ok...thank you sir...

Jungkook decided to take a day off...he went to Church with his sister but his luck was not by his side...
There he again met with someone he least want to see...

Hey Jimin...see who's here...?
What...? Are you here to ask for a new partner Mr. Jeon Jungkook...oh maybe new husband 😈

Jungkook clearly ignored what Taehyung said and walk passed which was unbearable for Taehyung so he grabbed his hand. They were close to each other but it was suffocating for Jungkook so he tried to free himself but soon a slap's sound echoed there.
🫠
(Author is obsessed with slaps 🤪)

________॰॰॰॰॰॰________

Thank you for supporting 🫶🏻💜

Please support my other works to and if you have any suggestion or request...feel free to tell me...🫰🏻🫶🏻