3

Night is a time when your past incidents will come in your mind...same goes with Jungkook. He was looking blankly the ceiling of his room.
Everything Taehyung did was like a movie that was playing inside his head but he decided to be alone and strong.
Again he reminded himself to keep his distance from Taehyung and drifted to sleep.
.
.
Jungkook with a smile started his day and went to his work place.
New day new challenges that was the concept of Mr. Kim Taehyung. 
When Jungkook arrived there his manager called him and said;

Jungkook I hope you can do your work properly...

Ok sir.
Jungkook replied calmly because now after Taehyung's deeds he was ready to face any kind of situation so without anymore discussion he left.
When he reached at shooting site he saw the actress was talking with non other than Kim Taehyung. There was a disgusting smirk on Taehyung's face.
But soon he shrugged it off and acted like he don't know them at all.
And there was Taehyung who was getting irritated and uncomfortable because his actions don't seem to affect Jungkook so he decided to do something because he was unable to concentrate.
He went near Jungkook and cornered him by pulling him near a wall.
Jungkook panicked at first but soon maintained his aura and asked..

What is wrong with you Sir? Please leave me.

Jungkook O Jungkook you sure are daring...instead of leaving the job you're coming regularly. I thought you are the person with dignity and pride  but you came here again.

What do you mean by leaving? Why would I leave my job.?

Oh! Now you're showing me your tough side...I think you forgot what defeat tastes like..😈 actually I don't like your face...it's pitiable.

Mr. Kim Taehyung what's your problem...you're thinking too much..wait a second...what you think I should do? hide my face in pillow and cry...
Sorry but no sorry because my mom teach me how to face disgusting people and how to be strong and last but not the least that...know how to face situation with strong mindset forget the past just move on...but I guess you need to learn many more things Mr. Kim.

His sentence make him strong in his heart while for some seconds Taehyung felt weak...in his heart or maybe weakness in his body...he was confused. Jungkook's words were deep yet hurtful for him and when he saw Jungkook was not there.
The word PAST hit him hard.

After some shots...in the breaktime Miss Hana asked to Taehyung
Mr Kim how was your day...

Let it be Miss Hana...you care about your hair...your hair looking messy...

Whatt?

Yes...call your makeup artist and ask to fix it for you...

Yeah good idea...Mr Jeon Jungkook...

Yes Miss??

Look here what you've done with my hair style...
She said a bit angrily.

Miss your hair style is totally fine...nothing is wrong...

Stop..and do as I said...

Ok..let me try..
Jungkook was helping her but she was impatient so suddenly she threw the hair straightener Jungkook was holding.
Taehyung was smiling but not satisfied with the reaction of Jungkook because today Jungkook was extremely calm.
Jungkook helped her and went to have lunch with his coworker. That was not pleasing in someone's eyes. You know you knaww.

Jungkook was totally ignoring Taehyung like he doesn't exist there and enjoying his lunch.

Taehyung was not someone giving up easily so he glared him time to time and at last his patience came to end he grabbed Jungkook's wrist tightly and dragged him to his vanity.
Jungkook startled with sudden grip but he was well aware with Taehyung's behaviour.
He remained silent as always which irritated Taehyung more.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook you sure are really something...you came again here."

"Mr Taehyung what's your problem...why you brought me here? I'm afraid..

"Afraid of what? That I'll do something to you...ha...never in dreams I'll do anything to you...."

Oh no no no...you got me wrong I'm afraid your title as bachelor will be in danger because your fan girls and fan boys will think that you are in secret relationship with your ex husband.
And I don't have anything to care about what people say and think about me but I know you care about yourself and your egotistical image.

For a moment Taehyung was at loss of words but soon he regained his posture and said;

You don't have to think about me and my image but what if I said that you are here to seduce me?

I don't care about what you do or say anymore...but if I said that you tried to molest me then I think this will be a good show so keep your mind clear and stay away from me Mr Kim Taehyung.

Saying that Jungkook came out and went at shooting site Taehyung was furious at Jungkook.
Jimin came there.
Is everything alright?

Yes! yes! everything is alright its just your Jungkook sir is really not going to accept defeat.

Sorry to say that but I don't think he is not accepting defeat but you are thinking something in your mind and making assumptions.

You think so...Jimin?  Ok but I'm not satisfied yet with this game so I wanna play more...it's quite fun to play with Jeon Jungkook.

Suddenly they heard some voices outside and when they went there saw Jungkook was on ground and his left foot was injured and bleeding badly so Taehyung ran there and held his foot with his hand and tied his handkerchief...Jungkook was in pain...

What the hell is happened here?
Taehyung asked angrily.

Sir! Jungkook came outside because he was not getting network inside and that equipment fell on his foot suddenly.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook in his arms and went inside. He helped him to chair. But Jungkook was angry and struggling in his arms.
Mr. Taehyung please leave me...please stop doing all this...

Look Jungkook...you are hurt so I helped you and you know what... hating you, making you fall or hurting you is only my right. Only I Kim Taehyung can hurt you.

Jungkook was speechless so he just ignored Taehyung's behaviour and talk.
He was looking at his foot and that handkerchief with KT embroidery.

Jimin was observing both of them specially Taehyung's every expression. There was something on his face...sadness or kindness or he was worried for Jungkook?

Jimin then offered a glass of water to Jungkook and he drank without saying anything which was a good thing for Jimin because he realized that Jungkook is good person with good heart.

When it was time to go back Jimin offered his car to Jungkook for going home but he calmly denied.

Jungkook I'm helping you because I see you as a friend so please accept this.

No Jimin its okay I'll manage.

Jimin was helpless infront of Jungkook.
Jungkook left in a cab to his home.
But that was not pleasant for someone's eyes because that someone was thinking to offer a ride to Jungkook.(you know 🤫)

-__________<<<<<<<_______

Now I'll try to update regularly.
Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks for reading.
🥰