7

Taehyung was in his room his mind was in a mess so was his room well...he was throwing things and breaking them but his mind was not in peace, his room was a mess.
He decided to drink his uneasiness.
He went to his home bar and drank nd drank unlimited but nothing helped so in the end he threw wine bottles and things on bar counter and end up getting hurt...he saw the blood drops on his hand then after sometime there was blood oozing out from the cut he got from glass piece because he remembered the events that happened his grip was tight on glass.
But at that he felt a little bit satisfied.

Hearing voices from his room IU came in his room...as usual waiting for chance
'What's wrong Tae baby!!!omg you're hurt!! Tae baby what happened to your hand?'
But words from IU he was not in mood to listen.

'IU get out of my room' Taehyung said in his deep voice..but IU being IU tried to grab his hand that was all bloodied.
But Taehyung yelled...'I said get the hell out of here Lee Jongsuk IU.'
IU was stunned but left from there but before she go out Taehyung.said,
'Rule is still same at home IU...knock before entering in my room and better not enter in my room.'

After that Taehyung called Jimin....
'Jimin oh Jimin where are you...today your friend is at loss..he is really not understanding what happened to him...'
With that call disconnected.
Taehyung was looking at his hand but he  felt like it was his wounded hand that overcame the pain he was feeling in his heart.

Jimin came and saw Taehyung's condition. He was on his resting chair, broken things around him.
He was feeling bad for his friend but there's nothing he can do..he saw his wounded hand...he shook his head and treated his hand...when he was about to leave... Taehyung said..
'Jimin why is this Wine feeling without alcohol why I'm not drunk...why...'

Jimin was speechless he mumbled...'because now you're drunk in love so every type of alcohol is useless. '

Taehyung was sitting on his favorite rest chair...that was his late father's chair but still his heart was not getting peace he was seeking.

On the other hand Jungkook reached his home. His condition was not good but he managed to keep his posture and entered inside but for his luck Yuna was there.

Yuna: kookie...surprise!!

Jungkook froze at his place he managed to hide his torn shirt under his coat and there a full smile was on display on his face he hugged Yuna.
'Noona I missed you so much!!'

'Me too kookie.'
She hugged him back but he was stiff afraid that his sister will find out something.

'Noona I'm sorry...you just wait a min I'm coming after taking a good bath you know work, tired and all..'

'Ok...come...soon I've cooked your fav dishes...'

Ok noona..

Saying that he dashed inside his room...and went directly into bathroom where he saw himself...in the mirror...
He was feeling like there was something choking him, he felt suffocated...and cried as days events came in his mind...
He was crying but soon pressed his hand on his mouth because Yuna was outside his room..

'Kook...come how much time you're gonna take...food is getting cold..'

'Coming...' he managed to say and did his work and once again a smile and he was infront of his sister.

She realized that something was wrong with her brother but she didn't said anything because she thought it would be better that Jungkook himself tell her.

So they chit chatted about work and family and went to their rooms as Yuna was leaving once again for her schedule it was her one day off so she came to visit his baby brother.

Next day IU was in her makeup room and Jungkook came to do her hair when she said...
'Too bad Jungkook...your own husband ops ex husband humiliated you like that...I'm feeling so sorry for you...'

'And I'm feeling sorry for your husband.'
Jungkook replied that made her furious but Jungkook was unbothered.

Flashback*

IU was desperate to know about what happened between Taehyung and Jungkook but soon her excitement died when her phone rang and saw the name of caller.

'Uhhh...why him..'

'Hello baby'

'Why are you calling me!!?'

'Ohh baby...I missed you so called you'

'Stop your drama and focus on your work...now I'm hanging up'

She sighed in frustration...'I was out of mind that I left Taehyung for this idiot...and dumb...God..what I was even thinking when I left Taehyung..he was just in his lows for some time and this idiot...oh let it be..'

'So you are regretting it..your actions at that time..' Taehyung said who was leaning on the door frame of her room. She was shocked to see him there.

'Tae baby !!! You're here...'

'Yes!! New day new task remember.'

Flashback end*

'I heard he tried to do things to you...'
For a moment Jungkook stopped in his tracks.

'Mam...he did...he tried to hurt and humiliate me and I gave him his reward.'
IU was desperate that was written all over her face but Jungkook was not in mood to discuss things about Taehyung with IU.

'Well you know there's definitely something special about you Jeon Jungkook.'

'Yeah I know...but sadly I can't say same thing about you.'
Jungkook replied her and left feom there.
He was ignoring Taehyung and IU well was trying his best to ignore but...
Taehyung and IU was discussing lines with eachother..near Jungkook...when some lines hit him...he felt a lump in his throat...hearing those words made his heart bleed but he controlled himself.
Lines that IU said..
I...I'm serious...hyung... I love you....and I know it sounds like stupidity but I'm saying the truth...
(Lines from I love you...no.. chapter from first part)

Taehyung was practicing lines with IU but his mind was with Jungkook he was speaking his lines while staring Jungkook in his mind those lines were still fresh that he added those lines in his script.

Jungkook got a call and went outside and saw there stood Yuna with a smile.
'Noona you here? You were aboit to go back.'

'Yeah I was going back so thought why not giving lunch to you..'

'Thank you so much noona..'

'Aww my baby brother...come come..'
She hugged him.
I don't know what's going on between you and Taehyung but I hope you can live a happy life my brother.
She thought.
'Noona I'm gonna miss you..'

'Me too..ah kookie there's something I want to ask...are you fine?. I mean between you and Taehyung. Are you ok...or feeling something for him...as he is all day infront of you...is it okay? '

'Noona! there's no way between me and him...everything is over...he broke my heart into pieces...so there's nothing left...not even pieces now because he slowly burning those pieces into ashes. There is nothing left noona...just a dead heart and broken loves ashes.'
He said the words but there was pain in his heart...every word was killing himself.

Taehyung on the otherside when saw that Jungkook was walking out of studio Taehyung smirked thinking that he left studio because of IU and his deeds so he in full mood to taunt him, he came out but when he heard Jungkook and Yuna's talk he felt motionless so without uttering a word he came out of the studio and Yuna definitely saw him but remained silent and he went into his vanity.

Oh wait IU...well she's forgotten long ago...

_______<<<<>>>>>______

Show your support vote and comment 😊