4

At home Jungkook treated his wound. It was painful but he was confused about his foot or his heart.
He tied his wound and went into the kitchen to cook something but a call disturbed him.

Hello!

Hello! Kook...how are you baby..

I'm good omma...how are you and appa?

We're good...but I want to ask something...our neighbor who worked at your set informed me you got hurt there...

No omma...it's nothing, just a small injury...nothing to worry...

But he told me what Taehyung did..

Omma, please don't worry about him...
I'm strong...you teach me how to be strong and face him so don't worry about him; he can't do anything and I'm fine.

Ok...if you are saying so but take care of yourself and be alright ok

Ok omma...love you...

Ok my son...God bless you

After the call ended he sighed and started cooking a meal for himself.
On the other hand, Taehyung left from work without Jimin and drove his car somewhere alone.
In search of peace but he can't get that because there was a storm inside him. His heart was getting out of his control.

Late at night when he reached at home, IU was up she went near him with her face to seduce him but he was deep drunk in a different feeling so her tactics were useless.
When he ignored her and went into his room she left from there angrily.

Next morning she came again to his room with coffee. Taehyung was working out so he was sweating heavily she was about say something when he said;
IU...what can you do for me?
She was taken aback by his words but replied...
Whatever you say?

Anything?

Everything...

But you're married?

Who cares...I'll file divorce...at first I lost my chance because of that Jungkook but not this time...

Ok...I'll ask when time comes.

Ok...my love...

Taehyung then ignored her and went to get ready for work. Today was a new day.
.
.
Taehyung was at work when Jungkook came, he was struggling a bit in walking because of his foot. When he came near actress to do her makeup she suddenly offered her chair to him he was surprised;

I'm sorry Mr Jungkook for my behavior and what I did yesterday..

It's okay mam..

No no I'm sorry...

It's okay...mam...I'm here to do your makeup.

Ok.

Taehyung was smiling and observing them. Jimin was there but unable to understand what Taehyung was about to do.
But in Taehyung's mind something was cooking. Something good or bad God knows. That day went like this Jungkook thought it was not normal for Kim Taehyung to be this silent but then he thanked to God for giving him some peaceful time.

Next day Jungkook got ready and hoped for a peaceful day but still prepared himself for the worst because now he understood that no matter what Taehyung is not going to leave him alone so he came prepared for Taehyung's childish tricks.

He was limping so when Jimin saw him he came running towards him and helped him. It was like Jungkook forgave him because it was not his fault after all so now their relationship was all good.
But someone was not happy at all.

Studio manager informed Jungkook that..

Mr. Jeon...today your work is simple you just need to help our actress with hair style because we hired a part timer for time being for makeup because you're hurt..

Ohh..thank you sir...

And also because today we invited our actress for the second lead...so she'll be here...
So you'll do her hair also...are you ok with this...

Yes sir, absolutely....

Ok..then
Manager went away when a voice reached in his ear...the voice he least wanted to hear.

Yes...one and only irritating IU...
She came there because she is the one who came in second lead.
She was clinging onto Taehyung most likely she was falling in his arms.
When Jungkook saw this he just sighed and slowly started to walk away from there.

Hello! Mr hairstylist...
She said with a dirty smirk on her face.

Hello mam....
Jungkook kindly replied and went to the makeup room. He silently did hair for Hana and then went near IU.

Hey! Hair stylist...have you done your training or just came here by using the name of my baby...

Sorry mam! But I'm not like someone who uses people and their love as stepping stones for name, fame and opportunities.
Jungkook replied calmly but there was sarcasm in his voice.
IU immediately went on silent mode.
Jungkook did her hair and went out.

Shooting started...and the scene was something daring for Taehyung.
Yes, that was a kissing scene between male main lead and second fl.
Stupidest idea of Mr.Kim Taehyung. He was the one who added that scene according his stupid plan.🤦🏻‍♀️

That morning when IU said that she'll do anything for Taehyung. Taehyung was thinking what to do so he came up with this idea.
He was aware of the scene and IU's role as second lead.

The scene was where Second lead got stuck in between fire and ml will save her and she'll hug him because of her terrified situation but Taehyung added kissing scene, at last that girl will initiate kiss.

Scene and rolling was on. Set was on fire. Taehyung started his role and everyone was focused on the scene....
Wind(fan) fire 🔥IU was doing her part and Taehyung went to save her and successfully saved her in one take...IU hugged him tightly well took advantage of the situation she was more than ready for her next scene. Well as you know, I am desperate to claim Kim Taehyung is her motto. (Seriously)
Taehyung was also ready with a smirk on his face and his eyes searched for the person he planned all this idiotic drama for but something caught him off guard.
His eyes got bigger and expressions..well in the next chapter. 🤫

_______<<<<<<>>>>>>_______

Thanks for reading this story...
Feel free to vote and comment 🤭🤭💜🫰🏻