Ch 11 He is innocent.

Hiee, again with a new chapter and so thx for you support. I literally never thought this many people will read my story. So so so thank you.
_________________________________________
Z

indagi ka safar hai, ek be'wajah ilzaam, Uski saathi, uski patni, sab hai saath kaam. Dil mein dard chhupa, aankhon mein aansu, Parivaar ne chhoda, tanha hai uska kaam.
They took him to police station.
_

_______________________________________

While Anamika also drove to police station , there Nikhil was sitting in the lock up next to him was various criminals.

Anamika rushed to the officer and appeal to him that he leave Nikhil but he didn't.

And then she said " Under section 96 IPC it is "every person has a right to defend his own body, and the body of any other person, against any offence affecting the human body".

She continued " Kisine bhi apki Jeb garam ki ho na usse kehe dena See you in hell"

"Nikhil ko chhodo, warna main sabke samne yeh bhrashtachar faash kar dungi. Socho, log kispe vishwas karenge?"

"Mujh par ,jo ek mashur business man ki daughter kya aap ek sadharan officer."

After listening this police officer got scared becz if he put charges on her then her father or In laws can involve lawyers and this can lead too court case.

And his truth will come out so he hinted one Officer to leave Nikhil.

Anamika said to police officers " Agar tum mujhe batao ki kisne tum ko paise diye to mai tum hara ye sach kisiko nhi batoungi."

He told her " Ab  tumne jo kaha mene suna mai nhi batounga kisne mujhe paise diye".

Anamika again said " To tumhari biwi ko pata he ki tumhara affair chal raha he tumhare neighbor kesat ?."

His attitude fall on ground and he pleaded " Mam pls pls usko mat batana vo pregnant he, vo bohot emotional he vo kuch bhi steps le sakte he. Mai....mai batata hu kis ne paise diye."

"Mam uska naam 'Meena' tha"

Anamika got shocked then she saw Nikhil and adjusted her feelings.

She goes near him. Both of them went to Nikhil's mansion becz she thought he was mentally unstable to go to hospital and meet his family.

They didn't talk during the ride.

When they reached home Nikhil said he wanted to get shower so he went to their room.

While Anamika was preparing something to eat.

She went to their room. Inside she saw Nikhil looking in mirror completely zoned out.

She called his name he didn't ans.

She went closer to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. He flinched and looked at her.

Upon seeing his reaction Anamika asked" Kay aap thike he ?"

Nikhil replied " Yea I'm fine, don't worry about me."