Ch 5 Why are they here ?

Hiee, I got some time so I am writing next chapter so let begin...
_________________________________________
Toote dil se, nikalte hain dard ki sada, Hathon mein mehendi, dil mein udaasi chhaya. Gusse se bhari, jhagda ho gaya pyaar mein, Dil ki dastaan, ruki nahi rone mein

_________________________________________

Anamika was shocked to see her Ex bestie ( Sakshi) and her fiancé ( her Ex){Aryan} there.

Her happy & nervous mood suddenly changed to sad , depressing.

She thought " Who invited them? Why are they here after doing that thing?
Why did she is here with a wedding type dress?

After that thought she recalls some memories.

POV of Anamika,

After a trip of college Anamika wanted to surprise her bf so she didn't told him that she was coming home today.

She was so excited about it. She took some friends help to surprise him.

She was going home but when she reached his home's door she decided to call him.

When the call was picked up then

Ar: Hello ha baby
An: Hello Aryan, where are you  ?
Ar: Why ?
An: Tell na pls
Ar: OK, I am in the office. I can't talk much so bye.
An: ok but listen na....

( call disconnected)

Maybe he is busy in office she thought

She also thought it was great opportunity to surprise him by decorating the house.

She went inside as she had a key she saw to shoes at the door and when she went inside with a suspection.

As she was slowly approaching his room. She started hearing some noises coming from his room.

She was shocked but still goes to the door and silently slided the door.

She was shocked to see her bf and her bestie having sex.

She started crying and rans out of his house.

While tears are dropping from her eyes. She was running

( it was also raining that day)

She was completely soaked in rain water . She reaches a park she was crying herself out very much but as it was raining the passersby were very low .

Few days after this scenario happened. Her bf calls her after getting to know from a friend that Anamika is home. He told her to meet him.

She agrees and goes there not in her usual traditional style but western style.

Wearing this ^^^

He was shocked when they met at Cafe due to her change in style no one can tell that she is Anamika.