Ch 6 Finally you're mine.

Hiee.. I'm back. Finally exams are over .I am thinking something.. just read at the end about it. Let's begin
_________________________________________
Dil ki baat, pyaar ka izhaar, Milan ki raat, khushiyo ka saath, Doli mein sapne, khushiyon ka safar, Yeh hai shaadi ka vaada, pyaar ka naya aasar.
_________________________________________

As the morning came Anamika's bhabhi came to wake her up as her mom was busy in some preparations.

When she entered the room to wake her up she was shocked to see her sleeping with Nikhil.

She immediately went downstairs in kitchen where Anamika's mom was working and told her.

While Anamika woke up and was surprised to see herself in his arms.

While her movement woke Nikhil up. He said  why are you in my arms. I told you na don't cross it. It's ok now good morning.

She said Good morning

She got up and noticed the door opened

She asked him kay aap ni darwaza khula choda tha Kal raat.

Him nodded in no.

She immediately realized something thing and said Oh God.

He replied what happened

She said hmm my mom must have came in here. She must have saw us sleeping like that.

He said That's no big deal we are going to be married today.

But..

She was cut in middle

No buts, go get ready I will go in other bathroom.

She agrees and goes to bathroom.
She comes out with a green lehenga.

When she opened her room's door to go downstairs. She heard some arguments is going on.

She ran downstairs as everyone saw her. Her mom came to her and hugged her while crying. Anamika saw Nikhil who was trying to explain something to her Dadu.

But her Dadu was furious on something As Nikhil was going to say something in frustration.

She cuts him of and said Kay koi mujhe bataiga kya ho raha he?

Everyone was shocked as no one dare to cut him in middle of conversation.

Her bhabhi said Is ne tujese zabardasti ki na.

Anamika was still confused. Kisne?

Flash back

When her bhabhi came downstairs in kitchen.

She told her MIL that.

When she was in Anamika's room she saw were pillows scattered across the room. As someone threw them forcefully.

And saw Anamika sleeping in Nikhil's arms but he was holding her as if he had forced her to sleep with him.