Ch 9 Kya tamasha hoga ab ?

Hiee so sorry for late. I was focused on the new story, which I will upload soon. For more details read the last....
_______________________________________
Ma ki tadap, beta ka dard, Milne ki hai arzoo, magar dur hai fasla, Dil mein hai dard, aankhon mein hai aansu, Ma ka pyaar, kab tak rahega bekaabu?"

_________________________________________

On the  Contrary basis , Nikhil's family as soon as they went home they sat on the sofa.

Mina, Nikhil's middle aunt ( Meena) complained," Dekha kese Kal aai hui ladki ke parivar se Shanti se bol raha tha. Aur hum uski apne parivar se kese bolta he"

Radhika ( Nikhil's mom) scolded her " Hamari galti ki wajai se bohot kuch hua he esliye wo hum se ese baat kerta he. Us je bareme mai kuch bola hua bardash nhi karungi"

Meena:" Aap to uski hi side lo, air wo hamesha aap ko doshi tehera ta he. Aap ki to pooja nhi kerta balki insult kerta he.

Aap dono ko Mr aur Mrs Singhania keheta he, aap ko kabhi mom aur dad nhi bolta, respect to dur ki baat".

Radhika argued:" Wo fir bhi mera bacha he, me uski Maa hu. Ayinda se uske bare mi esi ulti sidhi baate Mai nhi sehelungi".

(She went upstairs, making meena quiet and angry.)

In the room

Radhika removed one album, and started seeing the pictures of baby Nikhil

She was very emotional,

Flash back

Pov Radhika

(Smashed, sound of vase)

Nikhil ( 5 yrs old ) was crying loudly

Radhika rushed over there to saw what happened and saw nikhil laying on the floor with a injured leg

Becz the vase fall on him while playing.
He was laying and there was blood everywhere.

Radhika shouted" NIKHIL"

She picked him up and rushed outside while making him calm.

She shouted the name of driver, and went to the hospital.

Where he was admitted, his mom was whining very much as his dad came he hugged her.

She was crying and was saying that it was her fault she was not looking at him

Then Doctor came he told" Nikhil is ok, he had 4 stitches becz it fell on him some glass was in him leg.

He will be fine in few months".

As she went in the room she saw Nikhil unconscious due to anesthesia.

She sat besides him while a tear fell down her cheek.

She whined " Nikhil, beta I am sorry, I am very sorry "

She was crying, baby Nikhil woke up he held her hand with his little hand.

And said " Maa kya hua aap kiu rorahe ho ? "

After listening his voice she hugged him and said " Bhagvan ka lakh lakh shukar he ki tu thike he".

After discharge, they went home there Nikhil grandpa brought him a brand new remote control car.

He was so excited that's when his father clicked his pic.

Flash back ends

Radhika crying as each memory from each pic was flashing before her eyes.

"Beta tu mujhe apna nhi manta lekin ek baar tere muh se apneliye Maa sunna chahati hu, bas ek baar tujhe jalese lagana chahati hu".