Ch 2 Maybe in next life....

Hello ji,I am back with a new part I hope you enjoyed the last part.
And wondering what was the name of that stranger...
Then you have to read the story
Enjoy the story then 🥰.
_________________________________________

Zindagi ki raahon mein kai mod aate hain, Manzilon se behtar kuch sapne bhi saath aate hain. Dil ko sukoon milta hai teri yaadon se, Har pal teri muskurahat saath chalne se.

_________________________________________

There was a knock on the door

Knock knock

"Come in" a deep voice replied.

Ufff I just imagined it....

"Sir I came to give you this file".said his manager

"Hmm.. keep it one my desk." Again a deep voice replied, while focusing on the laptop.

And that employee left
After he left there was someone who came inside without permission and knocking and said.

"Nikhil I had been calling you since one hour, why didn't you picked up my calls ?". Said his mother (Radhika Rajiv Singhania).

"WHY DO I HAVE TO ANSWER YOU!!and first of all don't act like a mother to me UNDERSTAND."

"You decided my marriage with a girl I don't even know. You have done many bad things in my life and add this one too"

"And don't even act like a mother to because ANY MOTHER WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO HER SON!!"

he said it in a deep angry voice.

"But Nikhil..."

Before she can speak he cut her and said

"GET OUT you have already created a mess I don't want you to create any more...."

She left

He got up from his chair and took the file from his table and was going towards the sofa.

But after he sat down on his sofa there was another knock.

He said "come in" in a frustrated voice.

The person came in and his frustration turned into angry.

That person said
" Is this a WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER"

To which Nikhil replied in a sarcastic tone.
"Oh wow ,look who is here MR.RAJIV SINGHANIA."(aka nikhil's dad)

"Just because you started earning money doesn't mean that you will talk anyhow to your parents" Rajiv said.

"Oh really ...mr SINGHANIA"

"I thought that only a while ago why would that woman come alone but I forgot that you will also follow her around"

"Any ways I have a meeting I don't want to SEE THAT WOMAN'S FACE UNTIL THE MARRIAGE so please don't bother me "

Nikhil pointed towards the door, indicating Rajiv to leave.

But he didn't

"NIKHIL! You are crossing your limits, SHE IS YOUR MOTHER."

nikhil looked very angry and shouted.