Ch 10 Who are you to hurt her ?

Hiee, Actually speaking feeling kinda demotivated about this story. But for you guys I will try to complete this story . Back to it...
_________________________________________
Choti maa ki awaaz ne jagaya bete ko, Ghar aaya jaldi se, dil mein dard liye roya. Baap ka dard, maa ko chot pahunchaye, Bete ka dard, har pal saath nibhaye
_________________________________________

In the morning when Anamika was still sleeping, and Nikhil woke up in his routine time and went to shower

After a while Anamika also woke up and was in half sleep.

She sat on bed and a little moan left her mouth. She was completely in consciousness and saw Nikhil half naked waking from the bathroom.

His towel was wrapped around him.

Anamika was shocked to see him like this and covered her eyes with her palms

He said in a teasing way " Mrs Singhania, Kal to maze se dekh rahi thi ab kay Hua ?

She replied embarrassed " I....I...I "

He cutter her off and said " Oh someone is embarrassed I see, but someone was also touching, biting And scratching me last night.

She was red as a tomato and hiding her face she said " A..a..aap ko sharam nhi aati mu.. mu mujhe tanng ker raheho.

And she made a cute innocent face like she is telling him that she is a small child.

He said teasingly " Ao meri wife naraz he mujse."

She replied playfully " Mai na papa ko shikayat karungi."

And hold air in her mouth ( muh fula ker bethi)

"And tell him what, about last night or today that you are saw me half naked."

And he giggled.

She tried to get out of bed she was successful. But now she had to walk towards the bathroom.

So she started walking, within 1st step she lost her balance due to pain and  was about to fall.

Then he catches her and laugh.

He in teasing manner manner "Mrs I an satisfied that you enjoyed last night."

She pushed him aside and said I can walk on my own. Fell on the bed

 Fell on the bed