Confessions | AU | Fluff | Short

"Hi :3 wanna go to the park after school?" The note that was passed by the brunette said. He had recently been passing note like this, inviting him somewhere. It was mostly the arcade or the mall, but rarely ever the park.
"Why?" He wrote back, passing the note to said brunette as he quickly scribbled the following words.
"Bc :( cant you come w me?"
"Fine." That was the last word before the tacher had snatched the paper from the brunette's hand as he made a "i don't give a fuck" look to the teacher, slightly smirking as he looked back at the ginger before the bell loudly rang, dismissing all the students as they rushed out of the classroom. Few minutes later, the two walked out together, doing their normal routine, one teasing the other while the other was raging.
"Chuu, you gotta drink more milk! That way, you won't be so tiny like a slug!"
"Shut up! I'm not small, you're just tall!"
"Biggest lie I ever heard!"
"I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled, chasing after the taller who had gotten the head-start.
"Sure you are!" The latter joked while sticking his tongue, a sly smile plastering across his normal pale face, running faster.

After about 15 minutes of running after each other, they finally reached a surprisingly familiar bridge. It was made of sakura wood, crossing a river filled with koi fish and water lilies, giving it much more color than it originally had. Pale pink petals flew around the baby blue sky, few clouds visible, the surrounding trees swaying gently as the wind whistled softly, creating a lukewarm, calming breeze, the only sounds heard being the yells of the two adolescents, who were on the bridge, arguing about non-important matters. The scene almost looked like one out of a romance novel, beautiful and relaxing.
"Why did you want to come here?"
"It's the season."
"Which season?"
"Spring."
"So?"
"It's beautiful, isn't it?"
"You're not answering my question! Why are we here?!"
"I wanted to show you something."
"What?" The ginger's tone instantly turned into a soft one, one of confusion. This was certainly something he wasn't expecting, especially not from the brunette.
"It must be a joke, right?" He thought, staring into the dark, chocolate-coloured eyes of the brunette, seeming to pull him into a trance. They strangely had a shine in them, not the normal way. One of love, happiness, joy, which was certainly bizarre for the brunette.
"Do you remember the first time we met?"
"Yeah, why?"
"You remember about how you kept on whining about wanting to get expensive jewellery and stuff cause the uniform was so basic, right?"
"Mhm.."
The brunette took a deep breath. He was getting ready. He reached into his seemingly infinite pocket, searching for a certain object, and finally grasping a chain and pulling it out, hiding it behind his back as a reflex. He took one more deep breath, he had imagined this moment tons of times, but he certainly wasn't ready for the actual moment.
"Here.." He said, looking away as he handed the ginger a small thin necklace, made of well-polished silver, with an equally small marbled charm, the initials "C.N" engraved on it in a sort of cursive font. The ginger carefully examined the necklace, the other fidgeting, as the two stood in complete silence.
"I love you.", were the words that cut through the silence like a knife. The ginger looked up at the now blushing brunette who was still refusing to make eye contact.
"I..." The ginger was speechless. How could he have responded?!
"I love you too bastard.."

A/N: Here's an improvised, boring oneshot that was completely unaccounted for :) also very sorry for the short oneshots lately :( been losing motivation

Total word count: 638