Fights | School AU

(School AU! Both are 16 and in the same classes. They are at a boarding school and share a dorm.)

The current day was quite strange. Dazai had been looking for Chuuya since the start of lunch time, but couldn't find him anywhere, even with the help of his friends. He wanted to give up, but something in him told him not to. He didn't know what it was and why it was there, but he didn't ignore it.
"I've checked around the entire school, where could he be?" He was starting to get genuinely worried about the small hat-rack when he remembered that one alleyway that Chuuya always liked to go to. He quickly rushed outside the campus and sure enough, he found him in the alleyway, but something was wrong. There were two older men who were passing out on the floor, and Chuuya, who had a... lot of injuries? There, Chuuya stood with a bloody nose and blood over his hands.
"Did Chuuya actually kill them? No, they're still breathing. Now's not the time to think about that! Go help those two men before he actually kills them!" Dazai thought. Dazai was almost a second late as he was lost in his thoughts, and Chuuya had raised his hand, attempting to one of the men's arms. Dazai, noticing this, ran over to Chuuya and held his arm tightly before pulling it down, still not letting go of it.
"Let me go!" Chuuya exclaimed as he tried to fight against the other's grip.
"That enough now." The other replied, in a stern, serious voice. That was unlikely for him to talk like that, but the shorter one knew that the other was being serious. Before he could even protest against Dazai, the brunette dragged him out of the alleyway, and bringing him upstairs to their dorm before anyone could see the two. As the taller locked the door behind them, he showed a serious yet emotionless expression as the other went in the bathroom to look for healing supplies. As he opened the door, the taller one pushed him out of the way, resulting in him falling to the floor. A few moments later, Dazai came out, holding a first aid kit and placing it on a table before picking Chuuya up(yes he hasn't gotten off the floor) and placing him on the couch. He put Chuuya on his lap, and locked him in place with his legs as he grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out some disinfectant spray, a few cotton balls, band-aids and bandages.
"Let go of me!" Chuuya protested once again as the other started to spray the disinfectant on a cotton swab.
"When will you learn to listen?! I told you to stop getting into fights, yet here  I found you with a bloody nose and at least 3 cuts! The least you could do is let me help you!" The other said.
So this was what it was all about? Either way, Chuuya could do it himself, yet Dazai wasn't letting him.
"I can do it myself you know?!"
"I know very well that you can do it by yourself, but not in this state!"
"Just give me the damn bandages! I'll do it myself!"
"No! You need someone to help you sometime, even if you're strong!"
"Give me the fucking thing!"
The shorter reached out for the bandages, but, almost as if he read his mind, Dazai held the bandages high in the air, to a height where the other couldn't reach. As he tried to get it, Dazai locked him in place and kept him still with all his strength and the other protested and tried to escape from his grasp, but to no avail.
"Now stay still!" Dazai yelled as he brought the bandages back down and started to heal the other, which was hard, especially if he was moving like a feral dog(isn't he technically already one?).  After a few minutes, he finally let go as the other jumped off his lap and scowled before walking away. But of course, Dazai still had things to do with him before being able to leave him alone(no dirty things. Get your mind out of the gutter.).
"Go change your clothes, they're soaked because of your damn blood."
"I'll do what I want, okay? Stop ordering me around like im your dog!"
"Oh wait, that's true, all your clothes are washing."
"Exactly."
"Then take my clothes."
"Ew no!"
"Just do it. You don't want to go around the school looking like a murderer. Besides, i have an extra uniform."
"I said no!"
"Just do it already, you tiny hat-rack!"
Finally giving in after protesting (an insane amount of times), he entered his room with the uniform that Dazai gave him, and came out. When Dazai saw him, he tried holding in his laughter as he saw the small figure, wearing his big clothes. The (T-)shirt was so big, it reached his knees, but strangely, he didn't have any problems with the pants. After a few seconds, Dazai finally gave in and started laughing his heart out as he put his hand on his stomach, which hurt after laughing for so long. Chuuya was expecting this, but still was annoyed by it. The brunette would really never miss a chance to tease, insult or even annoy the older.
"Stop laughing! It's not my fault you're so tall!"
"It's your fault for being so tiny, Chibi!"
"Stop laughing or I'll kill you!"
"Even better."
After a (very, very) long time of laughing, he finally breathed for air as he pointed at the smaller figure.
"You do realise we still have 5 hours left of lessons, right?"
"I know!"
"So you'll have to wear that for 5 hours."
"And?"
"That means 5 hours of getting to see Chibi in big clothes!"
"Stop sounding like a pervert!"
"Oh? But I'm not!"
"Yes you are!"
"That means you're friends with a pervert then!"
"No! You're not my friend!"
"Am I more?" Dazai said with a smirk as the other flushed red. As he got the reaction he wanted, the younger decided to let it go.
"Whatever. Wanna go to the café later?" The brunette proposed.
"No!"
"C'mon, I know you want to! You said yesterday that you would come with me yesterday!"
"No I didn't!"
"Yes you did! You specifically said, and I quote, "not now! Maybe tomorrow?"!"
"I said maybe!"
"Chuu is so mean..."
"Stop it with the stupid nicknames!"
"Only if you come with me!"
"Fine."
"Yay!"

And thus they went to the café after school.

Bonus:
Nicknames:
"Why do you keep calling me Chuu?"
"You wanna know so badly?"
"I guess."
"Then beg."
"Fuck no!"
"I was kidding, geez."
"Tell me now."
"Fine. I call you "Chuu" because it means kiss! Did you not notice?"
The answer to Chuuya's question made him turn into the same color as his hair. Satisfied with his reaction, Dazai laughed at Chuuya's stupidity(or at least what he thought was.) and kept on saying that Chuuya was dense and took too long to understand things.

A/N: that was long(for me to write at least). Please take this as an apology of not making a story in a week! I'll try to make one every 3-4 days but if I can't, that probably means that I'm caught up with schoolwork or something! Hope you have a nice night/day!

Total word count: 1257 words