the new you

Fucking finally! I'll tell you this, I've been waiting for this episode for ages, and I'm so glad to finally bring you the camera juggernaut. So to explain a few things, I've constantly been juggling of the design of this guy, be eventually feel of this base

 So to explain a few things, I've constantly been juggling of the design of this guy, be eventually feel of this base

And with that I began work on the weapons. The claw and drill combo was always going to be a thing, along with the camera striders, I hate how underutilized they are in this series, so I decided to do it myself.

Now your arsenal consists of:

The Claw and drill. The claw is identical to titan cameraman's, only with two extra appendages.

Shoulder mounted laser canon and Wrist mounted charge rifle. Both weapons are built like titan speakerman's core, but obviously not as powerful.

Four upgraded camera striders. Two are on your shoulders and the other two are along your back.

Deployable shield. It's identical to the astro juggernauts, only this one is bigger for obvious reasons.

Large back mounted drill. This is simply for travel, as your just too large for a jetpack.

Now to bring you some more good news. With the new you finally revealed, I'm going to begin work of the clock timeline. This will see you in the place of alarm clockman during a certain meeting, and if you know how that ends then I'm sure you know what I'm planning, but for now I hope you all have an amazing day.