chapter 5: an all out brawl

TIMELINE: EPISODE 17
Pov: camerawomen

Exiting the elevator, camerawomen was met with the intense brawl between her comrades and a bunch of toilets.

Taking action, she dashed towards the counter, picking up a knife and throwing it in-between to eye's of a saw toilet, before jumping in the toilet next to it, punching it in the face and then kicking it out of the window.

Turning to her left, she spotted another two toilets, but they were swiftly taken care of by her gun.

Suddenly, the sound of broken glass emanated from behind her, and when you turned to look, she saw another toilet had pushed a cameraman out, intending on letting gravity take out it's opponent. And it's plan might have worked if it weren't for camerawomen pushing it out as well, and well it fell to the ground, camerawomen had already saved her teammate, using her jetpack to fly to two down to the rest of the cameramen, who were busy taking care of the left over toilets.

Behind them, a flying toilet rained down missiles, taking out a cameraman is the process, so before it could do anymore damage, camerawomen flew up to it, forcefully pushing it's head into the propellers keeping it afloat.

Return back to ground level, camerawomen and the remaining cameramen were ready to storm the large tower before them.

However, the sudden appearance of black dog halted everyone. Some held hope that it was a tvman, possibly even their titan, but others were smart enough to know that wasn't the case, and their suspicions were proven correct when two large spiked balls, and an even larger toilet emerged out.

Although, the one seemed oddly strange, it looked like it's eyes were plucked out of their sockets, but now wasn't the time for thinking about that. Camerawomen readied her weapon, ready to protect her teammates or die trying, but before she could get that far, a cameraman jumped Infront of her, signalling for her to not make a sound.

Well this toilet lacked the eyesight of its toilet Brethren, it made up for its shortcoming was it's nearly superhuman like hearing. And all it took for this thing to start a rampage was a single speakerman tripping in a bottle.

Crushing him with its flail, other cameramen took fire, but it was ineffective, only working to make them it's next target, and well her forces were being demolished, camerawomen and the same cameraman that had told her to stop were forced to make a run for it, ducking into a nearby so building, unfortunately that action only led too the cameraman being crushed and camerawomen being cornered.

And she might have been killed if it weren't for the welcomed surprise of an upgraded titan speakerman, followed up by you showing up and taking the attention away.

Letting out a loud screech, titan speakerman kept the toilet stunned long enough for you to charge up a mighty orange blast, setting the toilet ablaze.

Even yet the blind toilet fought back, charging headfirst into titan speakerman, who was able to dodge out of the way. You also did the same, however this left the both of you seperated.

And well this wasn't to much of an issue for the speaker titan, it was definitely an issue for you, and the toilet took advantage of that, swift swinging in a circular motion, you narrowly avoided taking any serious damage by the spiked balls coming your way.

And well you charged up for another attack, titan speakerman counter with a few blasts of his own, causing the toilet to fixate and him and leave you alone for the time being.

Tackling the toilet to the ground, titan speakerman held it down longer enough for you to land on his core. The four TV's, combined with your tv blasters all glowed a deep red, shining down on the now screeching toilet.

Adding insult to injury, titan speakerman fired off a large blast for his core, and with the combined efforts of the both of you, you were able to take out the toilet, leaving a gaping hole where it's face should be

Raising your hand, you offered the titan a high five, but due to being like sixty times taller than you, he resorted to using his pinky finger to accept the gesture.

Flying down to the rest of the group, you were met with and cameraman and speakerman trying to bust down the front door, well tvwoman and camerawomen watched.

Turning back to the women duo, you saw tvwoman making a -_- face, then going ^w^ and taking hold of camerawomen's hand, before teleporting the both of them inside.
______________________________________________________
Bloopers:

Taking hold of camera women's hand, before teleporting the both of just inside. And just as you were about to leave, you saw the brown suit cameraman, holding a box of chocolates and a bundle flowers, walking up the spot where tvwoman once stood, but instead of giving up, he dove headfirst into the door, creating a large enough hole for him the squirm through and persue his love.
______________________________________________________

Exiting the elevator, camerawomen was met with you, a large speakerman, a skibidi toilet, a cameraman, and a speakerman all watching and celebrating the new release trailer for GTA 6. Large speakerman simply clapped, the cameraman and speak both jumped threw their arm's up, and you embraced the toilet next to you, him doing the same to the best of his abilities.
______________________________________________________