chapter 9: let's fucking go

TIMELINE: EPISODE 35

Currently, titan cameraman was fending of a small army of Strange skibidi cyborgs all by himself, with the newly upgraded titan clockman being forced to hold down a time field, unless they wanted to be blown to nothing, this forced the titian to sit out of the main conflict for the time being.

This is exactly what the toilets wanted, making sure to keep the strongest amongst the titans busy whilst they picked of the weaker ones, but titan cameraman was far from weak, so without hesitation he leaped into combat to make sure titan clockman was safe.

But we'll individually the cyborgs were weak, they made up for the weakness with their exuberant numbers, and used this advantage to swiftly overcome the camera titan, nearly chewing his face off, he threw one into the ground as two more came at him, but they too were swiftly taken care of.

Stomping down on another cyborg, titan cameraman was taken by surprise as another jumped on his back, and this only led to his becoming overwhelmed as the cyborgs soon managed to tackle him to the ground, leaving himself and titan clockman helpless, but with quick thinking, titan cameraman took to the skies, and well a few cyborgs clung to him, it was better than all of them.

This meant that he was soon able to rid himself of the cyborgs currently trying to eat him alive, but since he had effectively removed himself as a target, the cyborgs then moved on to the only other person they could, titan clockman

Rushing him down with such ferocity that it even shook the clock titan up a bit. Luckily he was able to gun them all down, stopping the cyborgs in their tracks so he could send out two knife's to to dispatch them.

Meanwhile, in the air, more cyborgs assaulted titan cameraman, and as more and more clung to his body, it was inevitable that one would eventually take his his jetpack, sending the titan and the cyborgs crashing back to solid ground, where he would be swarmed once more.

As the cyborgs proceed to feast on the titan, they were blissfully unaware to the two new combatives arriving on the scene, one landing from the skies, and the other appearing from a black fog thanks to a teleporter.

Getting their attention, one of the figures drenched the lot in a blue hue, but unlike the abilities of the TV's, this did nothing but get their attention, and when they turned to look, they were met with the newly upgraded titan speakerman, and another new titan, this one loomed over the speaker, standing at nearly the same height as titan drillman. It was you, now in titan form.

Replacing your left hand, you now had a large claw with a hole through the middle. On your shoulders and back were an old, but upgraded Ally, the upgraded camera strider, as well as a shoulder mounted laser canon, on your right hand, you had a wrist mouth charge ride, and a deployable shield, and as for your name? You were now the camera juggernaut, built out of the need and want to save and protect those weaker than you, and to also make sure nothing like the drill massacre ever happened again.

 On your shoulders and back were an old, but upgraded Ally, the upgraded camera strider, as well as a shoulder mounted laser canon, on your right hand, you had a wrist mouth charge ride, and a deployable shield, and as for your name? You were now ...

(This is your appearance, only with a blue light instead of yellow. There's also more stuff, but I'll describe that in the next chapter)

The duo of you and titan speakerman having been reformed for the third time now, you both intended to keep it that way, and as you stared down the cyborgs, and as they rushed at the both of you, you and titan speakerman got to work.

Effortlessly taking care of the cyborgs, you grabbed onto a group of them, the last thing they heard being the whirling of a drill, meanwhile on the outside, you had pierced them all with the drill you had specifically requested.

Titan speakerman took care of the rest, sending them back or stunning them with a blast of sound. Approaching a few of the stranglers, titan speakerman didn't waste any time in killing them with a blast from his core, and you took care of another with your charge rifle, both weapons causing massive explosions.

Another black fog swiftly set in, releasing another horde of cyborgs, but as titan cameraman approached, ready to fight, you both told him to stand back, and as titan speakerman pulled out an enormous guitar, you activated the camera striders, two crawling atop your shoulders as another two sat atop your head.

The strategy was simple, titan speakerman would stun the cyborgs by playing his guitar, keeping them in place, whilst the striders gunned them down with a run if laser's, or an assault of charged shots, but the end result was the same, they were dead and you weren't.

It wasn't even liked either of you needed the others help, but you both simply wanted to show off, and as whatever reminded of the threat scurried away, the two of you engaged in a fist bump.

Turning to titan cameraman, he gave you both a thumbs up, and as titan speakerman made sure titan clockman was alright, you gave titan cameraman a handshake, showing him a photo of your previous self to explain who you were and why you were now one of the largest titans they had.

Titan clockman waved to the both of you, as titan speakerman waved back and gave a thumbs up.

The original titan duo looked at each other, nodding before taking off, leaving you and titan clockman alone. Being so freakishly tall meant you had to find an alternative, which you did have, but you wanted to make sure titan clockman was alright before leaving.

As pencil ship's flew by, you noticed to arrival of c-pen. Scanning the large dome the clock titan has created, c-pen spoke. "Situation understood, your clock complains are in the way"

Turning back around, his scanners suddenly picked up something... Strange. "Strange signal... Continue to fight without me, I must go somewhere'" before c-pen left, you activated one of the camera striders, having it accompany the robot on his endeavour.

Turning back to titan clockman, you pointed at him, then gave a thumbs up, making sure it was alright to leave him alone, to which he nodded, and gave an ok sign.

With the clock's reassurance, you turned to the ground, a large drill popping out from your back. "Let's fucking go!" You now spoke in the same tongue as the tvs. Drilling underground, you too took off towards the battle.