AN/new arsenal vote

Hey everyone! Before we start I just wanted to say thanks for the support you've all given this book! This chapter is basically here for me to explain a few things, ask some questions of my own, and of course have you guy's vote for your new upgrades.

To start us off, I do have to say that due to the constraints of skibidi multiverse, those being the large amounts of time where it would make no sense to have you in the story, this entire book by itself is going to be rather short, especially depending on how much longer skibidi multiverse is going to be around for.

But for some good news, once I finished with this book/need to wait for new episodes, I will be making another book that introduces a new race that you all get to decide, and whatever ends up being the most popular, I'll end up doing. You'll also be deciding on what series I'll be writing in! So if you have any suggestions just polp them down here.

Next will be your own upgrades. Just like before, whatever ends up being the most popular will be added, but I'll also be making categories to make this easier on all of us, so here they are.

Longe range weapon:

Close range weapon:

Any additional accessories from other races (like the speakers on large tvman):

Appearance changes:

Anything else you might want to add:

I've also got a question that will actively impact the storyline of this book. What faction would you like to become closer with? Choices being:

The clockmen

Or

The drillmen

This choice alone will directly impact your own placement in specific episodes, as well as add new tools for you to maybe get, depending on if I can write a good enough reason for you to be injured again.

With everything said and done, if you have any further questions regarding this book then don't be afraid to ask. Also incase your wondering the bloopers will be being used, they'll from now on be at the end of every chapter.