chapter 2: a new mission

TIMELINE: EPISODE 5

In the midst of battle, you take the opportunity, flushing an unaware toilet as another is shit through a building, screaming at it crashed to the ground.

Walking side by side, you spotted a large speakerman accompanied by the large clockman. Looking to your right, you also saw a group of normal toilets approaching. Not much of a threat considering that there was three of you, two of which being larger than the rest, and one being able to stop time.

The large clockman began to use his powers, but for some odd reason when he attempted it, nothing happened and instead he was sent tumbling to the ground, clutching his head in pain.

And that's when the the reason for the large clockmans malfunction showed up. A toilet drenched in red with a magnet attached to the helmet it wore. That thing was somehow blocking out the clockmans power.

At the same time, the previous group of toilets surrounded the large speakerman, beating him down. Pulling out your gun, you shot a few shots, incapacitating the rest well the large speakerman threw the magnet toilet away with a blast of sound, before flushing the rest.

Recovering from the attack, large clockman gave you both an ok hand gesture, well you both shot back with a thumbs up.

Before the three of you could rest, the large clockmans head suddenly spun around, his clock hands doing the same. This time it was a much larger magnet toilet, having two large magnets for hands and even more on it's helmet.

The large speakerman tried to help the disoriented clockman, but by the time they could gain any ground, the large clockman was pulled towards the large magnet toilet, using both of it magnets to rip your comrade in two.

Enraged, you fruitlessly shot at the flying menace, you didn't care if it did nothing, you just wanted revenge, and that revenge would come in the form of an equally pissed of titan clockman, who appeared to the left of you, also accompanied by two large toilets that were under his control.

Not backing down either, the large magnet toilet along with two ufo's prepared for a fight.

Walking alongside the large speakerman, you each carried a half of the now deceased large clockmans body. Meanwhile the sounds of titan clockman and whatever toilets were around at the time rang throughout the bustling streets.

Teleporting into the clockmans base thanks to the assistance of a tvman, you each laid out one of the large clockmans body pieces on the table.

one of the clockmen tried using their reversion powers to help the large clock, but it was to no avail. Luckily for you, tvwoman had just shown up with someone who could hopefully help. Dawning a similar but also smaller hat to that of the leader, clockwoman walked over to her dead comrade.

Giving her a thumbs up, you watched as she tvwoman left, leaving your own camera teammate in a sad and quite sorry state. Shaking your head, you turned your attention back to the clocks, who were midway through the process of healing the large clockman

Using her own powers, clockwoman gently moved the two half of large clockman man back together, completely healing the wounds inflicted on his body.

Slowly sitting back up, large speakerman offered the revitalized clock his hat back, which he gratefully accepted, and in return gave the speaker a fistbump and you a nod.

Tophat clockman also have you an ok sign which you returned with a thumbs up. Suddenly, an alarm blared from your tablet, looking down you were shocked to see a picture of the now heavily injured clock titan with the words "titan captured" in the middle. If you had eye's they would have been widened, but what you did have was empathy, and as you showed the alarm to the clock leader and saw his own reaction, that guilt only increased ten fold.

Looking back up at you, you gave the clockman a nod. Just as they helped you, you'd help them with whatever they needed.

You waited outside as tophat clockman went on about interacting a captive toilet they had. You could hear the sounds of fire and the audible fear in the toilets voice as it finally gave him what he wanted.

Walking out, he nodded at you, a silent signal to finish the job. Activating the fire once more, you ignored the last few screams of the now dead toilet, instead walking over to the leader and another clockman. Punching in the coordinates it was done, you had the location, now you just needed to storm the base.

Teleporting in, a large tvman walked at the the lot of you, handing you a jetpack and a newly made laser rife. Equipping the jetpack and new weapon, you gave him a thumbs up.

Nodding. the large tvman looked down at you, his TV turning on to show you the pov of glitch cameraman. He was currently in the process of taking out a buzzsaw and rocket toilet, using his ride to blast through one and knock the other away.

Meanwhile titan speakerman joined him, taking on a large fireworks wielding toilet. Swiftly taking his opponent down without much issue.

Sneaking into the scene, a parasite toilet made its way into the back of titan speakerman, but before it could get far, black smoke encompassed it, not even a second later a red laser shot out from the smoke along with the now dead parasite.

Being teleported onto the scene, you immediately got to work. Making sure to not lose another titan. You flew infront of the thankful titan, giving him and glitch a thumbs up.

Suddenly, a rumbling emitted from the ground. You and titan speakerman aimed your weapons at the moving ground, and if it weren't for the alarm clockman signaling from you to cease fire, you might have fired at them.

Drilling out from the ground, you could only watch in awe as a set of new allies climbed out. The drillmen.

One of the drillmen and the alarm clockman exchange a quick handshake, before the drills signaled for someone else to keep moving. Which it did, drilling away at a breakneck pace.

The three of you suddenly got a message, pulling out your tablet you saw a message "get ready for your mission. Mission type rescue."

Taking off, you a titan speakerman did stick around for too long. As you, titan speakerman, and a few other flew by, you all caught sight of the drillmens titan, engaged in combat with a few toilets. He'd already taken care of most of them, but titan speakerman finished off the last few before you all moved on. The rest of you by air well titan drillman sunk back into the ground. It was time for a fight.