chapter 1: new allies

TIMELINE: EPISODE 1

Standing together, titan cameraman and speakerman looked down at the small group consisting of a few camera and speakermen. You were among the group, dawning the same outfit as your camera headed brethren.

Ambitious as well. You sought out to be just like the duel plunger welding cameraman. But those dreams were swiftly tucked away as explosions rang throughout the area, the perpetrators? A trio of ufo toilets. With ease they blasted at your group, destroying a large speakerman in the process. Before they could cause anymore trouble, titan speakerman cocked his laser canons before giving chase.

But as he left, another two flying toilets took your titan by surprise, blasting at him with fire. Meanwhile,taking its chance, a parasite toilet jumped onto the titans back, drilling into his neck, causing him to fall to the ground on his knees.

Helpless as you were, you reached for your gun, shooting at the toilets, but it was all for nought, you and the returning titan speakerman could only watch on in horror as your own titan was taken over by the parasite. Swiftly Retreating, titan cameraman, plus the ufo's escaped, well the speaker titan one again took off after the lot, leaving the rest of you alone, and giving the rest of the toilets the opportunity to wiped out the rest of you.

Left and right, camera's and speaker's were being devoured by the enemy. You once again reached for your gun, wanting to help, but you were caught off guard by a toilet swiftly jumping on you, ready to end your life.

But by some miracle you were saved. Your savior being someone of an entirely new race, that race being the clockmen. Standing back up, you were met by what you presumed to be the leader, a clockman in a suit, wearing a top hat, which he tipped toward you, well you gave him a thumbs up.

Handing you a strange watch, you took it, buckling it around your wrist. Meanwhile three more clockmen approached, spotting the oncoming horde of toilets. The largest on the bunch, a large clockman with a fedor, stood behind the leader, staring directly at the toilets.

You were left puzzled by the large clockmans actions, but your nonexistent question was soon answered as bright yellow energy shot out from his body.

And as that happened, you noticed that everyone and everything began to slow down until stopping completely, giving you and the clocks ample time to get to work.

Whilst the rest if the clockmen went on about helping your allies, you and whomever was rescued was handed a bundle of dynamite, tasked with planting the explosives on or near the toilets.

As everyone began to regroup, time had also begun to resume, and once it did, the toilets were blown to smithereens, well the clockman leader outstretched hus hands, almost like he was showing off the power of his race.

Turning towards the large clockman, you gave him a thumbs up, thanking him for the assistance.

TIMESKIP

You and the group found yourselves stuck the two rapidly approaching hordes of toilets. Confidently, one of the clockmen stepped up to the plate, ready to take on the horde, but would swiftly fall back as an explosion rang out from behind the lot, revealing a larger and more dangerous toilet

At the same time, a rocket toilet fired out a surprise missile. He would have succeeded in taking you out if it weren't for the leader clockman pushing you out of the way, whilst the large clockman stopped time once again.

Emphasizing his face, the large clockman made sure to let the rest of you know that you all were on borrowed time. Nodding, tophat clockman guided you and himself away from the blast zone, meanwhile another large clockman flew up to the same toilet, positioning the flying menace right infront of his own blast.

Gleefully, you watched as time resumed, the toilet was obliterated instantly. It didn't even get to react to what was happening.

Flying in, what you guessed was the clockmens own ship. You watched as the ship landed and opened up. At the same time, crashing through a nearby building, a massive toilet showed up. The large clockman attempted to stop time once again, but for some reason couldn't, so the leader swiftly led everyone inside the ship.

During the ride, a speakerman was teaching one of the clockmen how to dance, you stepped in for a brief moment, doing the speakermans dance, just a lot slower, and like clockwork, both the speaker and clock were dancing like no tomorrow.

TIMESKIP

Arriving at the clockmens base, you, along with the other clocks walked inside. You spotted another clockman that was using his powers on a flower, just barley able to make it bloom. Rushing to see, the alarm clockman bumped into the other clockman, and soon enough they were in a slap fight.

Meanwhile. The tophat clockman had just received a message that you couldn't read, but as you and a few of the other clocks were led outside, you could guess what the message entailed. The entire base was surrounded by toilets, large and small. You could onky watch in pure terror as the small army began its advances. At the same time an ear piercing bell chime rang out from above you.

Slowly looking up, you came face to face with someone who washed away any doubts you might have harbored.

It was the clocks own titan. Titan clockman.

TIMESKIP

You were currently leaning up against a building's wall, standing next to the tophat clockman, watching as titan clockman effortlessly tore through the toilets. No matter what they tried, the clock titan had a counter for it.

And even as the two most power toilets joined the fight, you saw how it still amounted to nothing.
G-man toilet blasted away at titan clockman, using all his lasers, but it did absolutely nothing, the titan did even look bothered by the toilet leaders attacks.

Cocking his gun, titan clockman fired at the now fleeing leader, stopping him in his tracks. Turning G-man around the face him, the clock titan used his hypnotism powers, but somehow, g-man was able to resist long enough for the scientist toilet to launch an attack of his own, but just like with g-man it was ineffective, only annoying the titan to the point where he socked the scientist in the face, before promptly turning around and doing the same to g-man.

In the distance, you noticed that more toilets and the now fully infected titan cameraman was rapidly approaching. Titan clockman smashed his fists together, ready for a fight, but you and tophat clockman was signaled for him not to engage. You knew the fight was bound to happen, but you were still worried about what would happen to your titan.

Instead of flying in to the fight like he wanted to, titan clockman simply fired a multitude of blasts, freezing a few of the toilets in place, before disappearing and causing them all to explode, meanwhile the rest of you had taken off in what you dubbed the clock ship.