Chapter 6

AUTHOR 'S P.O.V.
Sitting on the head chair while discussing the gang stuff with his team members, he sipped the wine . Along with him , there were four other members including Aditya and Rudra . His gaze diverted to the man beside him who just threw a file towards him .
" Have a look at this . " The guy sitting next to Rudra passed a thin file to Aayansh, which made him wonder what could be inside. All the files he had ever received were thick as hell . So this one stood out among the others.
" Ab kya pareshani ho gayi ? Tum log mujhe chain se jeena na do . Pata nahi mujhe hi kyu ye leader sheader banaya bhagwan ji ne ." Aayansh raised his eyebrows, his face forming a big question mark expression.
(Now , what is the problem ? You guys don't even let me breathe properly. I don't know why God made me the leader of all this .)

" Well it's nothing important. It's just the marriage contract's duplicate copy which is signed between the Mafia Queen and Yuvraj Singh Rajput, the leader of Kasauli . We somehow managed to get it ." Aayansh was already enraged due to the unnecessary workload that came with the file, even before cracking it open. And then, Aditya dropped this bomb without even realizing that he was adding fuel to the fire.
" Andha nahi hu main ." After saying this , Aayansh took the file and opened it . Upon reading the contents of the contract , his jaw tightened and he threw the file on the table harshly , unbothered by the fact that it was a freaking glass table .
(I am not blind .)
"Ye kya faltu cheez hai . Lagta hai mr. Yuvraj Singh Rajput dar gaye or unhe protection ki jarurat pad gayi ." He said , his voice dripping with sarcasm.
( This is ridiculous! Maybe mr. Yuvraj Singh Rajput has already sensed danger and needs PrOtEcTiOn.)
"But you should also know that this is not going to help our future plans ." Ryan , one of his gang members, spoke .

" I know it very well , Ryan . I need to stop this from happening anyhow."
"But what are you going to do? You literally have no way left . " Ansh, another member of the gang, chimed in, looking so perplexed about this situation.
" Pata hui baat ko sau dafa bolne se baat badal nahi jaati gawar."
(Telling the already known thing again and again won't change it .)After doing some searching , they hit a dead end. It seemed like there was no other way to reach her , except through a full-blown war or a serious confrontation.

"Other than war and confrontation, there is no other way ." Ryan, despite being aware that he was putting his own life on the line, mustered up the courage to speak in front of Aayansh, who looked like he could kill anyone at this moment.
"Right now , i certainly don't want any of these. Search thoroughly , i am pretty sure something must be there ." Aayansh snarled , his voice loud and clear.
To prevent any further shouting, Rudra went out and contacted Shourya Singh , the walking computer and asked him . Within a few seconds, Shourya told Rudra about the application to be Aisha's bodyguard and after thanking him , Rudra went inside .

He called Aditya for a moment and told him about it . Aditya , being scared of Aayansh , asked Rudra to start and then he'll continue the rest . When they were done murmuring, Rudra said.
" We got to know that Aisha's personal bodyguard has left his job and her best friend is currently performing his task ." Rudra said , copy pasting all the information he got from Shourya. He didn't miss a single word that Shourya told him.
" And we want you to know that being her personal bodyguard is the only way you can get closer to her and since she hasn't seen your face , she is not going to know who you are ."
" And I want you to know that i am never doing this . " Aayansh spoke , his voice unwavering and firm . Everyone knew he was a man of words and no one can go against his will and words , yet they tried .
" There is no other way , king ." Ansh said , putting in the first attempt to persuade him .

" You are actually perfect for this job seeing your physique." The second trial came from Parth , but the way he stated his words depicted that he might be gay , which was untrue .
" Tumne mujhe bade dhyaan se dekha hai parth ..." Aayansh, known for his masters in teasing and taunting, seized this golden opportunity to tease Parth.
(You have seen me very thoroughly, parth . )
" No , like i mean you look fine for this job ." Parth was flabbergasted by the way Aayansh spoke those words. He turned as red as a tomato while he was trying to finish his sentence or, well, his explanation.
"Agar yahi tarika hai usse rokne ka to main ..."
(If this is the only way to stop this , then.)
" To kya ?" Rudra asked , curious to know his decision because Aayansh was finally coming onto the main point .
(Then what ?)
" Tab bhi main nah karunga ye ."
( then also I won't do it .)