Chapter 1

AISHA'S P.O.V
Sunday night / Monday morning, 1:30

"YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU COMMAN WITH US!" The man screamed at me when I poked a knife in his left hand . This wasn't something new to me , all of this is just like repetition of what i have been doing for years .
" Jaisa tumhe samjhna ho , mere nadaan bache ." I spoke , terror lacing my voice , which made him shut up for a while
(Whatever you think , my innocent child .)
That silence was the only time I needed till I started ripping some skin of both his cheeks and poking another knife in his right hand to keep him stable , then , i started ripping off his nails . Since I felt this wasn't enough for what he did to me , i took out my pocket knife and made hollow holes on his chest , making sure they aren't deep enough to kill him and asked my men to take him and put him in the tank of piranhas , my favourite imported fishes . I could never be less amazed by them . Jigar ke tukde no. 1 . No.1 isliye kyuki mere bohot sare hai .

" Boss , jo baki ke bache members hai , kya ham unhe bhi vaise hi torture kare?" Jiya , my bodyguard as well as my right hand man spoke , while coming towards me. She was the only one whom I could trust in any situation, the one who i know , would never betray me .
(Shall we torture the other members and get the information, boss?)
"Yes , torture them till they spill out every thing they know , till they beg for death , till they are ready to surrender themselves to us . I don't want any of them dying in vain without giving us information. Is it clear?"I said in an icy cold voice as I looked over the mess they caused in the fight. Knowing Jiya , she would understand why i was infuriated . All this mess was the sole reason of my other men's negligence , who were too busy doing whatsoever.

" Yes , boss." Jiya answered in a hurried manner making me glance at her and give her a stiff nod . She , then , moved to the area where other attackers were tied to take good care of them .

Moving away from her , i walked towards the place where trash and blood were spread everywhere , along with a few of my men struggling to get up . Ayee hayee , bechare . Mere baki ke log kya chane phak rahe the jab ye log lad rahe the ? Acha hua mujhe call kar diya nahi to ye log kalti mar lete . I saw my left hand man and walked towards him to give him a piece of sh- i mean advice.
(Oh my god , these poor people. What were the rest of my people doing while these people were fighting? It's good that they called me, otherwise these people would have died.)
"I hope this mistake will never happen again ." The man standing next to me , flinched at my tone . I so wanted to yell at him for his carelessness at work , yet I maintained my calm and spoke coldly , trying to hide the anger seeping out of me . He was supposed to look after the security of the factories , still he gave entry to them . These are the types of atrocities that get me frustrated .

"Nahi hogi , queen ." He assured me but i was quite certain that his assurance wouldn't be long lived , because recently, i have started to notice his lack of interest in his work . If this sort of thing happens once more , I'll definitely get him fired .
( Of course not , Queen.)
" Help them get back to the estate and I will be there shortly." I spoke hurriedly, because seeing the condition of my men makes me feel bad for they had to suffer for something which shouldn't have been , in the first place .
" Yes boss!" He quickly replied as he and the other members helped the wounded to the van. They knew i cared about my gang , but i just didn't like making it obvious.

To clear up my mind ,I walked into the coffee shop that i have been visiting regularly for the past couple of months. In gadho ko hire kar ke maine apni jindagi ki sabse badi galti kar di nahi karni chahiye thi . Kisi kaam ke nahi hai .
(I made the biggest mistake of my life by hiring them which I shouldn't have . They all are utterly useless.)
" One black coffee please, aunty." I asked Mrs . Mishra , who was the owner of this small coffee shop . This was the only shop in this area , open late at night , as well .
"Han jaroor aish , or kaise ho meri bachi ?" She said in a motherly tone , making me smile at her . She had always been treating me like a little girl , since the day I found her shop . She even gave me a nickname as she thinks that nicknames show your closeness to that person. Now that i rethink it , even I feel the same .
(Of course aish , how have you been honey ?)

Mrs. Mishra was a very old woman ; i knew she was weak and struggling economically due to lack of customers in the shop . Because of that , i decided to come to the shop everyday to help her pay for her shop . It's a little expensive going there just for a black coffee, but it's so worth it , her food and drinks are like a piece of heaven . I wouldn't mind paying the money for everything, if only she allows me to ; but she insists that she is fine on her own and does need help .
" Thik hu aunty , aap bataye?" I replied to her as she patiently waited for my response, while I was lost in my inner thoughts .
(I am fine aunty , you tell me?)
" Main bhi badhiya hu ."
(I am doing good .)

When I was done with my coffee , I bid my goodbyes and left the shop . As soon as I was out , I felt that someone was watching me through the shadows but i thought it was just the darkness of the night and left for my house .
"It's so beautiful to know that you don't smile anymore, and I'll make sure you never smile again ."

The stranger followed me till i reached my house or rather mansion , and then , vanished in thin air .
" Mujhe pata hai ki tum koi to ho lekin bahar aane se darta ho . Ek din pakad liye agar maine , to tum maut se bhi darwana tad paungi." I said to myself, as if preparing myself for his slaughter which , for sure , I'll be doing once I get him in my hands .
(I know you are there but are afraid of coming out . Once I catch you , you will have the worst death possible.)

Briefly speaking, I had a stalker from the past few months and for this reason , i had been extra cautious while walking down my mansion . I had used my means to find out that person but they weren't caught in the cameras . They , very sheepishly , followed me , making sure no one saw them and they weren't caught in cameras as well.
Nikamma tha , koi kaam dhaam to tha nahi ki ias vais bane , Desh ka naam roshan kare . Lekin nahi , uss nalle ko mera picha karne se chutti mili tab na , ho sakta main usse hot lagti hu isliye follow kar raha ho . Ya ye bhi ho sakta hai ki main usse darawani lagti hu . Arey jo bhi hai , mujhe kya , hai to vo stalker hi na . Milega to chorungi nahi . Pushpa style main to - tu bachega nahi saala . Ab andar bhi chali jaati hu nahi to sab mujhe Serbian dancing lady samjh lenge Jo raat ke 1 baje ghoom Rahi hai kaale kapdo main . With that , i went inside my house .
(He was jobless , he didn't have any work to do , he could have become ias and brought glory to our country. But that useless fellow didn't get free from following me , maybe he thinks i am hot that's why he is following me . Or maybe he thinks that I am scary . Whatever it might be , he is a stalker . If I caught him , I wouldn't leave him . If I had to say this in Pushpa style , then it would be you will not be saved , bastard . Now let's go inside otherwise people will think or me as the Serbian dancing lady who is wandering at 1 in the night , wearing black clothes.)

Blurb~~
The devil pulled out his gun , pointing at his head.
" Forgiveness is not in my World . I just know about Righteousness or revenge."

The devil spoke in a menacing manner before shooting the man until his gun was out of bullets . Throwing the empty gun to his man , he walked out through the door . He stood at the end of the yacht while his men were carrying the dead body and throwing them to another yacht floating beside it , in which that man and his men came .

[Do enlighten me by your views about this chapter and don't forget to vote 🍂]