Chapter 2

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.        
Sitting on the king sized sofa with his legs crossed and hands spreading widely on both sides of his head , the Black suit covered his body like a second skin as his manly toned body was screaming power. His face was covered with a black hat and a mask ,and hands were covered in gloves. The one thing that wasn't covered in his whole body was his oceanic pair of eyes , which were dark enough to scare anyone to death. If looks could kill people then anyone who ever made contact with his authoritative eyes , would be six feet under the ground. His silent cold aura was screaming danger as he rests his head on the sofa , with closed eyes facing the ceiling. His bodyguards were standing in every corner of the room like statues ; just a single gesture from their boss and they were ready to rip anyone's head out of their body. The silence of the room broke with some noise of footsteps . A middle aged man entered the room with ten of his guards . He was wearing a black tuxedo, a shiny Rolex resting on his wrist, different types of gold rings surrounded by each finger and his golden teeth peeked when he opened his mouth to speak.

"I didn't know 'the devil' himself would come for the deal ." A man said while sitting on the sofa in front of him , who didn't even care to open his eyes still , resting his head on the sofa.
" 1 crore ki deal ko main aise kaise Jane de sakta hu." His deep voice filled the room with authority as he finally looked at the man in front of him with his dark blue orbs .
( A deal of ten million dollars, i can't let it slip that easily.)
" Aapko yaha dekhkar acha lag Raha king chahe main aapki shakal naa dekh paa raha hu . " The man , Aarush spoke  as if buttering him up, hoping to win him over or prevent him from unleashing his wrath.
(It's nice to see you king even if I can't see your face.)
" lekin ye acha nahi hoga agar tum mujhe mera manga hua saman nahi doge." The devil spoke , clearly intimidating the guy sitting in front of him . He was known for keeping his calm demeanor intact while scaring the shit out of the other person .
(But it won't be nice if you don't bring the actual stuff I have asked for .)

" I am the best seller of drugs you will ever find in the undercover world , king ." Aarush signalled his men as they put a big suitcase on the table.
" You sure you and your drugs are corrupted?" He said with his deep voice making Aarush sweat slightly , with nervousness.
" I have heard something about you , Aarush . Believe me , the consequences wouldn't be good for the things you are doing." The man gulped the lump in his throat . Surely , he didn't expect the Mafia King to be here for the deal as he didn't prepare himself enough for this situation.
" I.... i didn't get what you mean, king." He slightly stuttered feeling exposed.

The Mafia king just simply twisted his fingers and in a blink of an eye , ten dead bodies fell on the floor with a loud thud. Aarush looked around the room with fear , as he saw all of his men's bloody dead bodies lying on the floor , each one had a hole on their forehead by the gunshots. Nobody heard the sound of gunshots as all the guns were with a silencer. Seeing this , Aarush attempted to pull out the gun from his back pocket but before he could even touch it , he was surrounded by all of the bodyguards  pointing their guns on his forehead. His body started to shake in fear as he put his hands up in surrender.
" You have been selling a very strong kind of  drugs after mixing it with some low quality white powder. You have broken my rule by deceiving me and even thought that i wouldn't get to know about it ? you pathetic piece of shit!"

The man quickly got on his knees joining his hands in front of the Mafia king.
" Forgive me this time devil , I won't do this again. Take all my money and property ,  just leave me . I beg you." He said shaking in fear as his eyes became teary for his dear life . The Mafia king finally got up from his seat signalling his men as they lowered their gun from Aarush's head .

He thought the Mafia king gave him a chance not until he saw the devil himself pull out his gun , pointing at his head.*
" Forgiveness is not in my World Aarush . I just know about Righteousness or revenge." The devil spoke in a menacing manner before shooting the man until his gun was out of the bullet . Throwing the empty gun to his man , he walked out through the door . He stood at the end of the yacht while his men were carrying the dead body and throwing them to another yacht floating beside it , in which Aarush and his men came . After keeping all the dead body and the suitcases filled with drugs , they came back to their yacht and stood behind their boss . The captain started moving the yacht at high speed . After coming at a safe distance , the Mafia king pressed the button of the remote as Aarush's yacht blasted in the middle of the sea with all the dead bodies.

Blurb~~
"Oyee ! Har man lo , vaise bhi tum mujhse nahi jeet sakte ." Rudra said as he tried to overtake the other car , while driving at a high speed.
(Hey loser ! Accept your failure, you can't win over me .)
" Tere muh main kide - makode . Bas tu dekhta jaa main kaise tujhe maja chakhata hu ." Aditya shouted at Rudra while accelerating his car even further, if that was even possible .
(Insects in your mouth , you dumb ass !Just see how I make you regret racing against me.)

[Warning you all of the cringe ahead btw . I know it's a very short chapter but Igs this much is enough . What do you all think ? And do leave your reviews in the comments and don't forget to vote 🍂]