Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.  
Getting down from his yacht, he made his way towards his car followed by his bodyguards.
"Where are they ?"He said before opening the door of the car.
" In the battlefield like usual , boss."
The Mafia king smirked before pulling his suit's coat , throwing it to the passenger seat as he took the driver's seat . Pulling out his hand gloves, he rolled his sleeves upwards showing his tattoos . Throwing his necktie somewhere in the car , he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt. A smirk plastered on his face as he started his Aston Martin 's engine at high speed.
?? - " Time to play."   

Two cars racing in the runway at high speed as both of them are trying to overtake one another . The men who are racing were trying their best to reach their destination before the other one .
"Oyee ! Har man lo , vaise bhi tum mujhse nahi jeet sakte ."  Rudra said as he tried to overtake the other car , while driving at a high speed.
(Hey loser ! Accept your failure, you can't win over me .)
" Tere muh main kide - makode . Bas tu dekhta jaa main kaise tujhe maja chakhata hu ." Aditya shouted at Rudra while accelerating his car even further, if that was even possible .
(Insects in your mouth , you dumb ass !Just see how I make you regret racing against me.)

" Jeetunga to main hi isliye pahle se tyaar ho jao mere joote saaf karne ke liye pure ek hafte tak ." Rudra teased him , the corner of his mouth quirking up .
( I will be winning soon and get ready to polish my shoes for a week . )
" Sochte raho , vaise bhi tum gadhe ho . Or agar tum hare , to tum mere socks dhuloge ek mahine ke liye ." Aditya yelled at him from the other side , feeling insulted.
( Keep dreaming , idiot! If you lose , you will wash my socks for a month . )
" Tere moje main se smell aati hai yaar !"
(Your socks stink .)
" Han , jaise tere muh se ."
(Like your mouth !)
" Chee , beyyy !" Rudra made a disgusted face , still trying to overtake Aditya's car .
(Eww gross!)

They both keep speeding their cars seeing the red line on the runway . The one who crosses it first will be the winner but all of a sudden out of nowhere , another car came in the middle of them at a supernatural speed leaving both of them behind. Three cars run fast to reach the end but the third car finishes the race before both of them can . Two of them get down from their cars as they see the third guy leaning to his car door putting his hands on his pockets showing those veiny tattooed hands , smirking to both of them in victory .

" In the name of the devil , you bloody Aayansh Raichand! You just ruined the game ." Rudra lost the race and snapped at Aayansh, but honestly , he wouldn't have won anyway. .
" Han malum hai , chal apne baap ko mat sikha ." Aayansh, being the ultimate teaser that he is, couldn't resist taunting Rudra.
(I know that , you don't have to teach your dad. )
" Agar tum bich main nahi aate , to ye mere moje dhulne wala tha ek mahine ke liye " Aditya said flipping his hair with his hands.
(If you didn't interrupt ,he was going to wash my socks for a month .)
" Oh hello , Aayansh ne tumhe Bach liya Aaj nahi to tum jameen par baithkar mere jute ghis rahe hote ."
( Oh hello , Aayansh just saved you today or you will be sitting on the floor cleaning my socks and shoes .)
"Leave this dumbass , you tell me , how was the mission ?" Aditya asked sitting on the hood of the car , before looking at Aayansh .
" First i made some holes in Aarush's body by the gunshots , then blasted his body in the yacht in which he came along with his men . Now his ashes must be floating in the deep sea.
Yeh , just this much ." He said in a husky voice , smirking while looking at the guys in satisfaction.
" Oh you say just this much ? Tum sach main pagal ho gaye ho mere bhai . " Rudra said which made Aayansh smirk . He couldn't believe how effortless it seemed for Aayansh to take Aarush's life. It left him quite surprised and skeptical .
(You have seriously gone nuts man .)
"Ghar chalna hai ya yahi rahna." Aayansh ignored Rudra's remark and started walking towards the airplane.
(Do u want to come home or stay here?)
" Rahna to yahi chahunga lekin apne Desh se acha kuch nahi . " Rudra said and as he completed , Aayansh and Aditya started singing .
(I would like to say here but nothing is better than my country.)

" Feeling proud Indian army , jang ke maidan kabhi na harti~~ ."
(Feeling proud of the Indian army, never lose in any fight .)
"Kin sanki logo ke bich aa gaya mai . Isse to acha main kisi tel ki khudayi kar leta ." The duo completed the line and then , all three of them started to go towards their private jet
(I have come between such rascals . It would have been better if I had done oil mining.)
"So how was your day ?" Aayansh had finally had enough of Aditya's constant questions and responded with a firm yet composed reply to put an end to it.

"Itna vahiyat din tha , faltu main mehnat karni pad gayi . Tum logo ka kya , tumko to vahi same racing karne se phursat nahi , chahe apne yaha ho ya bahar country main ."
(It was a ridiculous day , without any use , i had to put efforts. But why does it matter to you ? You would be concerned about me after you get time for that car racing , you'll do it here as well as in our country also.)
" Damn bhai , kuch jyada phool nahi barsa diye aapne ? Dhang se hi bata dete Kam se kam . Jalkukada kahi ka ." Aditya said , his smile slipping off his lips at Aayansh's allegations of him not doing anything.
( Haven't you showered many flowers ? At least you could have told it properly. You jealous being .)
" Gadha kahin ka ." Aayansh murmured under his breath and this led to Aditya's face fluffing a little . Soon they entered their private jet ,as the pilot took off immediately .
(Such a fool .)

Blurb~~
" Hey , handsome . Do u want me to come sit with you?" Aisha whispered near his ears seductively, trying to arouse him .
" Yes come my lady . Have a seat ."
Aisha and the man started drinking and when Aisha saw that he was drunk enough, she decided to go along with her plan .
" You're so boring , let's do something interesting and tempting." Aisha, with a hint of fake vulnerability, mentioned this fact while biting her lips.
" I am not boring ,  my dear . Let me take you to my room and show you how interesting I can be . "

[As mentioned, it would be cringe and keeping up to my words ofc . So do tell me how it was and don't forget to vote 🍂]