Chapter 4

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.
Aisha and Jiya were driving to the club where they knew one of Veer's trusted men came everyday. After reaching the club , they saw some people smoking weed , or other kinds of drugs . Jiya , not used to the obnoxious smell , almost puked.
" kuch bhi karna bas ulti mat karna ." Aisha told Jiya , who looked like she had sputum in her mouth .
( Do anything you want , just don't vomit here .)
" Boss, Yaha itni gand kyu aa rahi hai?" She took out a handkerchief from her pants' back pocket and kept it over her nose , trying not to inhale the smell of weed , alcohol and cigars .
( why does this smell awfully nasty ?)
" Yaa to tum gadhi ho ya phir dikhawa kar rahi ho ." Aisha whisper yelled at Jiya for asking such a dumb question. It was clearly certain that a club would definitely smell like this ya vo chahti thi ki club bhi fulon ki bageeche jaise hoga .
(Either you are very dumb or pretending to be .

Or she wanted the club to also smell like a garden of flowers.)

" Sorry boss . Ye gand sungh kar mera sir chakara Gaya tha ."
(I was just overwhelmed by these smells to think wisely . )
" Gadhi kahi ki , mere paas tumhare ye sorry vorry ke liye time nahi kyuki nahi usse dhundhna jyada important hai . Isliye alag alag directions main jakar dhundhte hai ." They had come there for a specific reason and Aisha didn't want to waste any of her time, in Jiya's dumbness.
(You are so dumb , I don't have enough time for your apologies because at this moment, finding him is more important. So let's search in different directions.)
" As you say ."

They both separated and went in different directions , trying to find him . Somewhere from the glass window, Jiya peaked in and saw him sitting in front of the bar . She tried to go inside but the guards stopped because she didn't have the VIP card required for the entry , so she immediately contacted Aisha through their connected ear pieces and informed her .
" Boss , he is sitting in the V.I.P. area but I can't go inside since I don't have a valid identification card for the V.I.P. section . " Jiya , being the slygaze she is , spots the main in a jiffy .
" Don't worry about it , Jiya . Now you can leave because from here on ,I'll continue this mission ." Aisha informed Jiya, but it was no surprise that Jiya resisted.
" No , boss . I won't leave you alone till my last breath . I'll also come with you ."
  " No need to be this dramatic , Jiya . It's dangerous , try to perceive the situation."
" I don't care , boss . You are very important to me and I can't risk letting you go alone ." Jiya, being so stubborn, just wasn't ready to let Aisha go inside alone. She knew Aisha was capable, but she just couldn't bring herself to allow it.

" Choti bachi ho kya ? Tum or tumhare dramebaazi kabhi khatam ho nahi hoti hai . Sau baar bata chuki ek hi cheez tab bhi samjh nahi paa rahi ho . This will be the last time I say this and make it clear in your mind , Jiya . I don't want you with me , further in this , because it's risky . Moreover you won't be allowed to enter ." Aisha shoves her identity card in the hands of the bodyguard and he lets her in .
( Are you a little kid ? I never get rid of you and your dramatic ass . I have already told this single thing to you a hundred times , yet you're not understanding it .)
" Ab hatoge bhi ya khada hi rahoge entrance par ?" Aisha's voice had that annoyed nasal tone , as she grumbled about the bodyguard still lingering at the entrance of the VIP zone .
(Will you move aside now , or keep standing there ?)
" Yes miss , you can go ."

After seeing Veer's man sitting on the bar stool having his drink , Aisha marched towards him and stood in front of him , giving him a seductive gaze .
" Hey , handsome . Do u want me to come sit with you?" Aisha whispered near his ears seductively, trying to arouse him .
" Yes come my lady . Have a seat ."
Aisha and the man started drinking and when Aisha saw that he was drunk enough, she decided to go along with her plan .
" You're so boring , let's do something interesting and tempting." Aisha, with a hint of fake vulnerability, mentioned this fact while biting her lips.
" I am not boring ,  my dear . Let me take you to my room and show you how interesting I can be . " Aisha grimaced at the thought internally but put on a flirtatious smile .

On reaching the room , he opened it and went inside followed by Aisha . She settled herself scandalously on the bed and started flirting with him but he paid no heed to it , being in influence of the alcohol .
" Come on , you old man . You are no fun ."  Aisha said it in a cute, annoying manner, showing her fake desperation for him to do something with her.
" What did u say lady ?"
" Lagta hai budha bahara bhi hai ." She mumbled under her breath but he had heard it
( I think this old man is deaf also .)
" Woman , stay in your limits , or I'll kill u ." Aisha wanted to laugh at his words but maintained her posture and did what she came for .

" I am very sowrryy  . Well , can i ask you a question?"
"of course, babygirl!" The man replied really fast, as if he was waiting for her to ask him that .
" But i don't know how to ." Aisha said it tentatively, as if she was trying to persuade him into being lenient on her.
" It's okay , baby girl. Say it."
" Do u know Veer Randhawa's base camp's address? " Getting right to the main point, Aisha asked him about the reason she had come for.
"Why do u wanna know that , little girl?"  He asked, this time with attentiveness, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
" I got a letter asking me to come to his base but i didn't get the address and i have been asking a lot of people but they didn't know it so I asked you ." Aisha tried to act petty so he believed her and pressed her pointed fingers against each other with a pout on her face .
[Since I can't write it nicely she is making 👉🏻👈🏻🧏🏻‍♀️ this type of expression]

" You came to the perfect person babe." The man, captivated by her looks and gestures, replied to her with a smirk on his face.
[Aisha - "ye budha kitna tharki hai . Saale ke andar tharak controller hai hi nahi ki apni beti ki Umar ki ladki se flirt kar raha hai . Pahle kaam nikalwa leti hu phir ye sab sochungi."
(This old man is so lustful. He doesn't have lust controller within them that he is flirting with a girl who is of his daughter's age . Let me first get the work done then i will think of all this .)]
" So , can u tell me ?" She said while fluttering her eyelashes and using all the tricks she knew, in an attempt to get the information from him.
Yes , ofc . He is not here right now . He also has..s a ba..se cam.p here , but... not the ori..gin..al one . H..is mai..n b..as..e c..a..m is in..ma... Ma..ha.." The elderly man being down in alcohol , started stuttering and couldn't complete the address . Aisha was annoyed at the fact that he couldn't tell her the address so she pulled that man towards the door and pinned him down . She took out the gun hidden in her left thigh and shot him in his throat and head . There he was , laying on the ground with a pool of blood around him . Aisha used his card and went out after removing her transparent gloves and flushing them in the toilet. She has specially bought transparent biodegradable gloves for this . She , then , went out in the public area and saw Jiya .

" Did you get the address?" Jiya asked, really curious to know, but who would have thought that the old man had been killed even before revealing the address?
" Vo bevada budha kuch bol pata usse pahle vo tapak gaya ."
( Before that drunkard oldie could even speak a word , he went unconscious.)
" Hahah lol . Don't worry , queen . I have heard that Veer has been hiding in his bill for the past 6 months . He is just too scared to come out and face THE DEVIL." Hearing this , Aisha's anger had gone way beyond the limit. She was so furious that her ears had gone red .

" Damn it ! Couldn't you have told this earlier? I had to do all this , "
" I am sorry , queen . We're in a hurry so i forgot about it . "
" Han , jaise tumhare andar to Ghajini ki aatma aa jati hai jab bhi koi kaam ki cheez yaad rakhni hoti hai and dare you take the devil's name in front of me ."
Jiya could never wrap her head around why Aisha would go crazy whenever she heard the name of 'the devil'. It had always piqued her curiosity.
(As if Ghajini's spirit comes inside you whenever you have to remember something useful .)
" I am sorry , Queen . " Jiya apologized for both the matters together.
" Whatever."
They both sath in Aisha's Porsche and went to the estate .

Blurb~~
" Shall we proceed with the discussion?"
Mr. Rajput, the former king, spoke and Aisha had no idea why he had asked her to meet. So, she inquired about the reason behind the meeting .
" Yeh , I also need to know what was so important that you had to call me here to discuss it ."
" Miss Ahuja , we wanted to talk to you about having an alliance between us ."
A" May i know what type of alliance you want , mr. Rajput ?"
" We were thinking of having a matrimonial alliance . They lines shocked Aisha , revealing her masked emotions, and Jiya started to cough hysterically after hearing this .
Jiya, feeling overwhelmed by the attention, quickly went outside to calm down.

[Do give your views on this chapter and for now the chapters would be small but gradually , I'll increase the word length . Don't forget to vote and happy reading 🍂]