Disneyland/Miles Robbins x fem reader

The queue from the toy store began in the building among a crowd of people, but ended on the street, almost a kilometer away. Despite the early morning, the weather was very hot and lots of people poured water on themselves just to feel at least a little cooler.

Y/N exchanged glances with her husband and both turned their gaze to the joyful daughter, who was looking forward to buying the long-awaited doll, which she found out about from the advertisement and remembered several times a day over the past week.

The trip to Disneyland was planned a couple of months before the baby's birthday, so the fact that the coveted doll was sold only in a Disney store was a happy accident.

Millie, a five-year-old mini version of her father with short brown hair and brown eyes, was full of enthusiasm and didn't even worry about the queue, but her parents knew perfectly well that in a few minutes she would get tired of standing still and would get bored. To prevent this from happening, Y/N suggested an idea that came to mind:

"Honey, so that we all don't have to stand here, why don't you and Dad go to the magic boutique that you so wanted to go to?" The girl squatted down next to her daughter and took her hands. "And then, when I buy a doll, I will come to meet you two, and you will show me your beautiful outfit, okay?"

Millie seemed to glow even brighter at this suggestion. She hugged her mom quickly in joy, pulling Miles by his pants.

"Are you sure you can stand it here alone?" Robbins asked worriedly, picking up his daughter in his arms.

"I have headphones with me, I'm wearing a sun hat, and I took a pocket fan." Y/N patted the blue backpack hanging from her right shoulder. "I'll be okay, have fun."

"Fine." The man turned to his daughter. "Well, let's kiss Mom and go get dressed up!"

After kissing the girl on the lips and cheeks in turn, Miles carried Millie to the «Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique».

On the threshold of the establishment, they were met by a boutique employee in a lilac dress, inviting them to go inside and choose an outfit until a place was vacated by the magic mirror.

The room was divided into two parts. In the first part there were armchairs with large mirrors framed with gold frames, and in the second there were racks and mannequins with different outfits and decorations.

"I want to be Rapunzel!" Millie quickly found a purple dress and ran up to it.

Robbins wasn't surprised at all by the choice of the princess and with a warm smile took the dress off the hanger, hung it on his arm and went with his daughter to the fitting room.

When he finished helping to fasten the dress, he went with her to the hall and sat her in the already vacated chair, where an employee named Rosa was waiting for them. She offered Millie a wig with Rapunzel's braid, but the girl shook her head negatively.

"No, I want to be like Rapunzel at the end of the cartoon, where she has short hair!" The little girl objected decisively, covering her head with her hands.

"Oh, then I can make you beautiful curls and put on a crown?" The employee suggested, taking out curlers from the locker.

After receiving approval, Rose soaked Millie's hair and began to wind curlers, discussing princesses in the process. Dad stood next to them waiting for the end of the procedure and listened to their conversation.

"And, why do you like Rapunzel?" The employee asked when the curlers were already wound up.

"Because I love to draw, just like her!" The girl replied proudly. "And also, I love to sing and play the guitar!"

"Wow, you can play the guitar?" Rose was surprised.

"Yes, my dad teaches me!" Millie pointed at Miles. He crossed his arms over his chest and nodded affirmatively, smiling sheepishly.

"That's awesome, I'm sure you're doing great!" The employee praised her, checking the curlers. "The hair is almost dry, it will be possible to take curlers off soon."

"Can you... before my hair dries out..." Robbins Jr. suddenly began in a sly voice, "make a princess out of my dad too?" The small brown eyes stared pleadingly at the boutique employee.

Both Miles and Rose were amazed by this request.

"Well... if dad doesn't mind, we'll figure something out." The employee looked at the man in a puzzled way.

"No, no, it's not necessary." Robbins shook his head.

"Well, dad, please!" Millie drawled, "at least, just put on makeup like a princess!"

Seeing the pitiful face that his daughter made, Miles refused again, but this trick worked on Rose.

"I can make you up in the princess style, it won't take long." She joined to the persuasion.

Accepting defeat, the man gave up, sighing condescendingly. Millie, having achieved what she wanted, smiled broadly, watching her father sit down in an empty chair opposite.

"Okay, fine. Make me a Mulan, please." Robbins asked the employee. "There will be one more princess in the world today."

The girl watched attentively and with interest as the employee applied eye shadow with a brush in different colors and drew arrows with a black liner.

Miles sat patiently with his eyes closed and imagined how surprised Y/N would be at such a "transformation." Of course, it would not be the first time for her to see her husband made up, because he is an actor, but she could hardly imagine that by sending one princess to a boutique, she would eventually get two.

After completing makeup and curls, Rose led the man to the girl's chair and turned them both towards a huge mirror. A Fairy Godmother suddenly appeared on the screen, and after uttering a spell and waving a magic wand, the father and daughter saw their reflection. Robbins Jr.'s curls, sprinkled with sequins, shimmered in the light, as did a gilded crown with three large stones in the middle. The man's Asian-style makeup with red, blue and pink colors looked amazing, and even suited him very well. Moreover, he did not immediately notice it, but his hair was also sprinkled with sequins.

Thanking Rose for such a wonderful job, Miles paid for everything at the checkout, and he and his daughter went outside, where Y/N was waiting with her back turned to them, looking at the windows.

Millie was the first to run up to mum, showing off her outfit and hairstyle. Picking a little one in her arms, the girl gasped enthusiastically, looked her daughter up and down, and expressed her admiration.

"Khm." Robbins interrupted them. "Lady, there's another princess who needs your attention."

The man proudly raised his head up, waiting for his wife's reaction to his transformation.

"Oh! Wow!.." She drawled in surprise, smiling broadly. "You look gorgeous, Your Highness" Y/N curtsied, playing along to her husband.

"Thank you, dear." Miles pretended to be already tired of the many compliments and kissed his wife on the lips.

Lowering the baby, the mother handed her the coveted doll, after which she was kissed by her happy daughter.

The rest of the day passed at a furious pace. They all rode carousels, tasted various goodies in themed restaurants, laughed a lot and took pictures in order to better remember this magical day.

Late at night, after returning to the hotel room and putting Millie to bed, Robbins washed off his makeup, taking a final selfie before, and went to bed with his tired, cute wife.

"You know, today I was once again convinced that I'm happy." Miles said calmly and with a smile, hugging his beloved. "Because there is a beautiful, small, very active and cheerful princess next to me." He grinned, but after looking into the girl's eyes, he continued: "And an incredibly beautiful, kind, and equally cheerful Queen." The man left a gentle kiss on her lips. "Thank you for our daughter, my love..." he whispered before another kiss.