Get warm

"You've been filming him about 10 minutes already, aren't you tired of it?" You hear a friend's question and shake your head negatively in response.

Pleasant music is playing all over the room, and your boyfriend is standing behind the DJ counter and swaying to the beat. The smile on his face says that he likes his work and the sound of the track. Your eyes meet and he, noticing that you are pointing the phone directly at him, waves his hand at you.

After giving way to another DJ, Miles comes up to you and hugs you, dancing slightly. You giggle when a guy kisses you on the forehead and hug him back. You sing along to the words of a familiar song and notice the admiration in Robbins' eyes. He always looks at you like that when you're doing something: dancing, singing softly, because you're still shy of him, or fooling around with friends. At these moments, he falls in love with you even more and thinks about how lucky he was to meet you one day.

From the embarrassment that has come over you, you bury yourself in Miles's chest, to which he only laughs, stroking your head. Then he takes a step back and takes your hands, moving them in different directions, causing you to smile.

You continue to dance together until you are interrupted by an acquaintance of Robbins, who came up to ask something. The guy apologizes to you, and they go to the counter together, checking the equipment.

You look away and notice that your friend is also busy chatting with some guy, so you decide to go out on the veranda of the small cafe where you are. You sit down at a table and take your phone out of your jeans pocket, sticking on Instagram and looking through various beautiful photos.

A little later, after locking the screen, you shiver from the cool wind, but before you can get up from your seat, you suddenly feel like a blue denim shirt with roses depicted on it lying on your shoulders. Wearing only one white T-shirt, Robbins sits on the next chair, handing you hot tea.

"Thank you, Miles." You tell him quietly, which makes goosebumps run through the guy's body. It always happens to him when you pronounce his name with a gentle intonation.

"Get warm." He whispers back, admiring you sitting in his shirt.

Later, when you both get home, Robbins helps you undress, and you both go to take a hot shower.