Go away/Jackson Van de Kamp x fem reader

Staying at home alone has recently been an alarming event for Y/N, because after finding out who Jackson Van de Kamp - her boyfriend, as she thought, really is, the girl worries every time that people hunting for him will find her too. Therefore, when she hears a knock on the door in the evening, she jumps out of bed from fright, cautiously approaches the door and looks through the peephole.

Seeing Jackson outside the door, she closes her eyes for a second, sighing noisily. In addition to her worries, the girl is tormented by resentment and jealousy, because a couple of days ago a friend sent her a photo of a guy kissing Brianna from their school.

When she found out that this was true, and that they had even met more than once, Y/N was in complete shock all day. Her love for Kamp began to evaporate, and anger took its place.

She wants to go as far away as possible so that she never sees him again and not be afraid of everything, but, unfortunately, she doesn't have and won't have such an opportunity in the near future.

She was ready to go through all of this: his abilities, his secrecy, perhaps eternal moving to other cities and countries with him, but his act put an end to their relationship.

Finally gathering her courage, she opens up the door to him, trying to look calm and fighting the urge to slap the guy in the face. Without letting her say a word, he quickly pushes the girl into the house, closing the door behind him. Grabs Y/N by the shoulders and hugs her.

"I missed you so much" Jackson kisses her on the cheek and pulls away. "I need to tell you something".

Kamp looks worried and scared, the girl notices this immediately, but continues to stare at him coldly, restraining her real feelings.

The guy starts babbling about escape, surveillance and danger, but the girl, who is getting more and more panicked with every word, interrupts him.

"No, Jackson. After what I've learned about you, I don't want to be with you anymore. I've suffered so much because of you, I've spent so much nerves, and how did it turn out? You got yourself a second girlfriend on the side!".

"No, Y/N, please listen!" Kamp shakes his head, swallowing nervously. "I only love you. I need you!" The guy's eyes turn red and he sniffs. "I can't handle this madness without you..." Jackson's body begins to tremble, and his gaze becomes slightly detached.

The girl throws off the guy's hands and takes a step back. She starts shaking herself, and tears are already flowing down her cheeks.

"Go away, Jackson". She mumbles. "And please don't come into my life anymore".

"But Y/N, please..."

"I said go away!" The girl exclaims, pointing to the door.

"OK... Okay... At least you'll be safe now". Kamp nods, slowly walking backwards towards the exit, not taking his eyes off her. "I promise".

When the guy disappears behind the door, she sobs, finally giving free rein to overwhelmed emotions.