Mafia's love pt 3

Rohit was unbuckling his belt. He pushed Virat slightly on the bed.

Vi's eyes widened, he knew what was coming for him.

"Ro.. nahi pls. It was my mistake this time. Aage se har baate manunga pls" Virat pleaded giving Rohit his best puppy eyes and innocent look.

"Nahi Virat. Galti ek baar theek hai, but if you repeat many times that's not mistake baby. Remember last time bhi yahi bola tha tumne?"

Virat felt like a child who got scolded by his parent. He knew he was at fault this time.

It was true Vi had previously dodged his security. But this time it resulted into a danger for Vi.

"Remove your pants and come here on my lap" Rohit ordered.

Virat still didn't move, Rohit's patience was running thin.

"Virat pura din nahi hai mere pass!! I said come here" Rohit shouted. He knew he had to be strict with Vi this time.

Virat flinched back and removes his jeans. He was now only in his boxers.

He layed down on Rohit's lap.

"You will get 15 spanks and you will count each. If you forgot to count we need to start again" Rohit said.

Virat just nodded, preparing himself for the inevitable.

But somewhere he was happy as Rohit just said 15 spanks.

(But poor Vi didn't know what Rohit has planned for him 😉)

.

Rohit rises his belt in the air and a sharp *Smack* lands on Vi's bottom, Virat tightly gripped the bedsheet tears running freely from his eyes.

"O-one" Virat hiccuped

"Why are you being punished?" Rohit asked as he landed another spank.

"Tw..two ah. Because I went .. to the party" Virat said

"Is it just because you went to party?"

*SMACK*

"Th..three. No it's because I sneaked out.. dodged the se.. security and landed myself in tro..uble" Virat just wanted it to stop.

*SMACK*

"Will you do it again?"

"F.. four. No I will not repeat it again" Virat cried.

By the end of 15 spanks Virat was sobbing mess, his whole face was red and burning.

"Y..you won't comfort me?" Virat asked as he saw Rohit getting up.

"Did I say your punishment is over?" Rohit replied shortly.

"Now get on your fours Virat" Rohit smirked.

Virat just gulped and did as he was told. Rohit then removed Virat's boxers swiftly.

Ro within no time he pushed himself inside Vi.

He didn't use the lube because it's punishment and it's meant to be rough for Vi.

Suddenly he turned Virat to his side now Virat under Rohit.

Virat was crying and screaming in pain. It was hard for him to control.

Virat's screaming and moaning was turning on Rohit.

Rohit was now fully inside virat, he was hard.

Virat and the bed too was now shaking. Virat was holding the headboard for support.

With one hand Rohit was now massaging Virat's member.

"Im gonna c..um Ro"  Virat said with a great difficulty his face was all red by crying and screaming. Rohit let him go after some time.

Here Virat was moaning mess, and it was a bliss for Rohit to hear his name from Vi's mouth.

"You have no idea what you do to me Virat. I love you so much baby" Rohit said huskily as he kissed Virat on his lips.

"I.. love you too and .. I'm sorry Ro" Vi shakily replied as he was overwhelmed.

"It's okay baby. I'm not angry. Now let's get you clean hmm?" Rohit said as he picked Virat in his arms and went towards the washroom.

He also applied the cream over his red ass.

"Ahh Rohit! You beast! Aise kon karta hai benstokess!" Virat cried as Rohit placed him on the bed his ass was hurting like hell.

"I am making sure that you will not repeat this. Kuch toh akal aagyi hogi ab" Rohit said taking him in arms.

While Virat just whined pushing Rohit slightly...

Soon they both slept hugging each other..

.

.

.

.

And that was the mafia's love story.

Pls vote and comment 🙏